Best TC Games Ever

TCstinger

Can you fill us in on how good Boyd will be this year. ;) Sure hope both teams can make it back to Cookeville again. :thumb: Could be a tough row to hoe for us though!!! Got a lot of new young faces in some key positions.

Same with us. I watched our Spring game on the internet for a little. We played Madison Academy out of Huntsville Alabama I believe. One our our old coaches is the asst. coach there. They beat us pretty bad. We got some good experience out of it though. We got a lot of young talent that will only get better in the next few years. We were without some starters though due to our Baseball team, and soccer teams being in the state tournament. I'm not sure how the QB situation will go. We have a upcoming 9th grader who took most the reps during that game. He will be a great QB, but it will just depend on how fast he matures. Our district is weak, so we won't have any problems making the play offs, but I think we are probably a year or 2 away for being a serious state title contender. Hope to see you guys again some time though. I like watching the Bucs play teams with a lot of tradition like TC, SP, Marion Co., etc.

I'am a Springfield Yellow Jacket fan and love to watch games at Hartsville when we are not playing.The 1998 game with S.P. was one the best games have seen, I was standing near the east end-zone and one of the best memories was looking over at the county jail and the inmates looking out a window celebrating a T.C. big play.The 2001 game at Portland was a great one, Coach Satterfield at his best in this one, that was the difference.

I can think of two real good ones they've had with Gordonsville.

Both for the Region Championship in 93 and 95.

TC won both.

17-14 in 93 and I believe 28-21 in overtime in 95.

And, RebelRon has to be talking about Michael Scruggs. I had to block him when I was a 160 lb. guard.

Needless to say, I wasn't too successful.

I saw the 1998 TC team kill USJ. I remember that huge lineman on TC's team. Whatever happened to him?

I remember that kid too! He was a beast! Also the quarterback in '98 was amazing too. What happened to both of them?

Michael Scruggs and TC Payne. I think they both had D1 talent, but it never happened for whatever reasons.

Eli Sanders, I believe, from that team played at the Naval Academy.

Dang It TC.....Don't Be Talking About Spankings And Kids Cause That Living Legend Petofile Will Be In Here. Geez, Think Before Ya Post! :thumb:

:lol: Butchie I am glad you warned me. It's all about keeping the children safe. I will try do better. :thumb: But it seems that the only one he calls out by name is you. He kinda follows(ahem...stalks ) you from thread to thread ya know. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe he's wanting to settle up with you for new legend status he annointed you with.:bored:

Dang It TC.....Don't Be Talking About Spankings And Kids Cause That Living Legend Petofile Will Be In Here. Geez, Think Before Ya Post! :thumb:

:lol: Butchie I am glad you warned me. It's all about keeping the children safe. I will try do better. :bored: But it seems that the only one he calls out by name is you. He kinda follows(ahem...stalks ) you from thread to thread ya know. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe he's wanting to settle up with you for new legend status he annointed you with.:lol:

LOL, He'd Best Be Not Trying To Line Ole Butchie Up! Ole Butchie Is Like Homie The Clown From Saturday Night Live....."Butchie Don't Play That!" :thumb:

I saw the 1998 TC team kill USJ. I remember that huge lineman on TC's team. Whatever happened to him?

I remember that kid too! He was a beast! Also the quarterback in '98 was amazing too. What happened to both of them?

Michael Scruggs and TC Payne. I think they both had D1 talent, but it never happened for whatever reasons.

Eli Sanders, I believe, from that team played at the Naval Academy.

Payne played at a JUCO in Mississippi.

Great athlete. Played QB, punted and great defensive player also.

hahahahaha, he is quite interested in, how does he say it, young lads. :thumb:

:lol: He also talks about "the purple" all the time. :bored:

And Something About Reaching Legend Status? :lol: