Murphy Fair Class 4A Preseason Coaches Poll

FultonGrad

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except for one little bitty tiny thing....GILES best Greeneville....sorry......the east has only been stacked in your minds.

I stand on my prediction

that was last season. this is this season... the wins and losses dont carry over. maybe you should read up on that :roflol:

For the THIRD time....the winner in 4a will not come from the East...and you are correct ...that was last year........you should try to remember that yourself.........

That's quite a bold statement. That's like saying the World Series champ will come from the AL or the Super Bowl Champs will be from the NFC. Face it, when it gets down to two great teams, you really don't know what the outcome will be. I think we learned that last year in the 4A championship. Either team could have won that one. The only good thing there is a lot of football and even more talking about football til that 1st weekend in December.

Maybe .Should be !!! Haywood looked nothing like Any Haywood team Ive Ever seen in 40+ years..

Yea.... no way is Haywood in the top 10. Brighton picked Haywood Co. apart. I first said at the beginning of the year that I thought Haywood was a team to be recogned with, now I'm thinking my Pioneers might stand a chance with them. Haywood was not impressive at all.