East Hamilton: football stadium ready for season???

TNsteeler

Come on coaches and admins...its july and games are round the corner...East Hamilton is telling people that they will be able to host home games in their new stadium...

??? :roflolk: what stadium? nothing has even been started... school is sayn it will be ready for the first game against Signal Mountain

i dont think the AD dept. has gone as far as to 'break ground.' I mean, they help a ceremony that combined some doods in ties gettn a photo op holding shovels....rumor has it that no shovels have hit dirt yet???

OK East Hamilton...here is a friendly forum for you to set the record straight ...BE Transparent

...They used Tyner's stadium last year for a couple of home games...if stadium isn't ready, they need to ask Silverdale Academy since the 'colors' are similar...in the words of Kermit the Frog("It's not easy being green") :roflol:

Ram,

You are right. Silverdale does match.

Notre Dame????? Greenback????

...They used Tyner's stadium last year for a couple of home games...if stadium isn't ready, they need to ask Silverdale Academy since the 'colors' are similar...in the words of Kermit the Frog("It's not easy being green") :roflol:

Ram,

You are right. Silverdale does match.

Notre Dame????? Greenback????

Now come on you got to know your schools and colors, just because the school is Greenback the colors are black and orange.

I drove through the parking lot Friday. It looks like next to the school on the right side they are watering a field. I didn't see stands or a stadium, but I did see new sod, in a football field sized area. I heard ground breaking has already started. I am not for sure, what I seen may not have even been the field.

Come on coaches and admins...its july and games are round the corner...East Hamilton is telling people that they will be able to host home games in their new stadium...

??? :roflolk: what stadium? nothing has even been started... school is sayn it will be ready for the first game against Signal Mountain

i dont think the AD dept. has gone as far as to 'break ground.' I mean, they help a ceremony that combined some doods in ties gettn a photo op holding shovels....rumor has it that no shovels have hit dirt yet???

OK East Hamilton...here is a friendly forum for you to set the record straight ...BE Transparent

They have already started the drainage system and I believe they are putting up some type of fencing/barrier around the field as well. I'm pretty sure that the athletic department wants that field ready just as much as parents/fans/players do. So the rumors are wrong :thumb:

I drove through the parking lot Friday. It looks like next to the school on the right side they are watering a field. I didn't see stands or a stadium, but I did see new sod, in a football field sized area. I heard ground breaking has already started. I am not for sure, what I seen may not have even been the field.

i think they are going to borrow some portable bleachers from the Ooltewah Dixie Youth Baseball fields.