Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

don't think i'd go that far. trousdale gave mc almost as many 1st downs as they earned. trousdale was as flat as macon at times. we didn't play near our best ball. the same can be said for macon but the difference in points ended up where it was predicted by most down here on the river.

Hey snoball....is this the week you all go back and play Mayfield. I wish you all had a them at home.

You might want to ask their coach how well he knows those refs. A neighboring county supplies some of them.

Mayfield was the team that redshirted 6th and 7th graders in all sports many years ago. You could play your senior year if you turned 20 after the season started. That was done away with by the state. We used to see their fresnman team bus show up followed by a half doxen players who drove to the game.

You better have a good team or be way ahead up there. They have a home field victory margin of about 96% wins.....not to say they cheat...they just make sure they have all the breaks. They will call holding more than any place you go........good luck

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey snoball....is this the week you all go back and play Mayfield. I wish you all had a them at home.

You might want to ask their coach how well he knows those refs. A neighboring county supplies some of them.

Mayfield was the team that redshirted 6th and 7th graders in all sports many years ago. You could play your senior year if you turned 20 after the season started. That was done away with by the state. We used to see their fresnman team bus show up followed by a half doxen players who drove to the game.

You better have a good team or be way ahead up there. They have a home field victory margin of about 96% wins.....not to say they cheat...they just make sure they have all the breaks. They will call holding more than any place you go........good luck

Redshirting in High School? What they do hold them back?? To snoball i respect ya an your prolly right lol

Long way up there for sure. who else was out besides d.t. ?

And final stats were:

TC 1-5 for 54 yds 1 td 1 int. Macon 14-22 123 2 tds 1 int

TC was penalized 14 times for 141 yds Macon only 4-30. Next time those refs come down we need to feed em rat poison. LOL I honestly believe the refs were having a hard time keeping up with the Jackets...just like MC. Them boys from Macon were grabbing their hips and WALKING back to the line. BEFORE HALFTIME. :roflolk:

This TC team is gonna be a force to be reckoned with by the time playoffs roll around....if we can stay healthy. I know they's a bunch of sore Jackets and Tigers this morning. Need to keep them boys hitting the weights and getting bigger all season long.

And I almost left out Roy Dillards favorite stats.

Rushing TC- 44-329 MC 32-140.

Looks like the big ole boys from TC did a pretty good job at knocking some holes huh Roy? LOL

Edited by slimshady

Unfortunately that was our fate last year...TC gets up 21-0....then the flags start flying.I for 1 am not going up there to give them b*$tages my money. Maybe Creasy will have some plays designed to hit the refs or something if it gets stupid. LOL

Redshirting in High School? What they do hold them back?? To snoball i respect ya an your prolly right lol

They just had certain kids repeat the same grade whether their grades were good or not. Mayfield wasn't the only ones.......but they did the most and were most effective doing it. Now they just start their kids late to school...I mean as late as they can age wise.

Unfortunately that was our fate last year...TC gets up 21-0....then the flags start flying.I for 1 am not going up there to give them b*$tages my money. Maybe Creasy will have some plays designed to hit the refs or something if it gets stupid. LOL

I don't see the point in making the trip back to that rat hole either. Can't fathom my hard earned money

going to pay off the refs like last year. If the Commonwealth of Ky wants to sanction this bunch,they

can move to Illinois with their kin.

I would love to have a shot at the _ _ _ hole in the white cap tho.

They just had certain kids repeat the same grade whether their grades were good or not. Mayfield wasn't the only ones.......but they did the most and were most effective doing it. Now they just start their kids late to school...I mean as late as they can age wise.

School kids drawing SS. No wonder it's going broke.

Am I hearing trousdale people complaining about a team doing illegal stuff?....that's funny...pot or kettle baby...

By the way...loved that false start at the first of the game with a fumble recovered by Macon...classic!!!

The transfer form Station Camp worked out real good...does he actually have a house here of just another mailbox??...bet Station Camp really hated to lose him??....he's good.

Am I hearing trousdale people complaining about a team doing illegal stuff?....that's funny...pot or kettle baby...

By the way...loved that false start at the first of the game with a fumble recovered by Macon...classic!!!

The transfer form Station Camp worked out real good...does he actually have a house here of just another mailbox??...bet Station Camp really hated to lose him??....he's good.

Don't be mad that nobody wants to come play for the Tigers. Heck, I know of a few Tigers that called during the summer wanting to come to Hartsville, and at least one of them plays a very prominent roll for you guys. It must really suck to have homegrown talent wanting out. All I can say is just be glad the economy is in turmoil, or there's a good chance you all would be missing a few good ones! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN

Lets see TC penalized 14 times for 150+ yds / Layflat 4-30 and you think we got home cooking? Stick to songwriting ok buddy. At least we didn't pay $90,000 for our "transfer". :mrgreen: