Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the under wins!

Is it true that there have been between 1,000 - 1,500 people watching practice? If so, that's impressive. Y'all are just like the fans of a University to our south! Maybe you should put numbers on the side of your helmets and change your fight song to Yea, Alabama. :roflolk:

Looks like the under wins!

Is it true that there have been between 1,000 - 1,500 people watching practice? If so, that's impressive. Y'all are just like the fans of a University to our south! Maybe you should put numbers on the side of your helmets and change your fight song to Yea, Alabama. :roflolk:

:lol: Dearn "coach killers" :roflolk:

The term "coach killers" is registered trademark of SEVEN inc. LLC all rights reserved. :roflol:

somebody let me know how the tigers look after the scrimmage tonight in cookeville....please

The Tigers looked ok,especialy the first 30 minutes.Made a few mistakes,but was alot better than last scrimmage.Ran the ball alot better ,blocking better.Deffense,played ok at first,looked as if entire team got tired.Stone Memorial,may have been better conditioned than us,but they played a different 11 on both sides of the ball, and we had several playing both ways.Kicker looked very good.

The Tigers looked ok,especialy the first 30 minutes.Made a few mistakes,but was alot better than last scrimmage.Ran the ball alot better ,blocking better.Deffense,played ok at first,looked as if entire team got tired.Stone Memorial,may have been better conditioned than us,but they played a different 11 on both sides of the ball, and we had several playing both ways.Kicker looked very good.

thanks.....

The mighty tigers have a long way to go,before aug.20 or it will be another long dis-a ptng night.It's not coach'n.I don't see the player's with enough want to.Everything they do looks draggy with no fire from nobody.A bunch better step up or i'd say you'll get to step down.I hope things can change quick for them.

The mighty tigers have a long way to go,before aug.20 or it will be another long dis-a ptng night.It's not coach'n.I don't see the player's with enough want to.Everything they do looks draggy with no fire from nobody.A bunch better step up or i'd say you'll get to step down.I hope things can change quick for them.

Totaly agree with this post. Somebody needs to step up and wake you teamates up. This is the last go around for some of you boys. Better get with it. You know what to do. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard that snoball is suiting up this year

bulldog my old friend! if for some insane reason they did let me suit up, i could probably only contribute for a single series before the ole meatwagon had to take me to the e.r. snoballs just can't handle this heat. :lol:

seven, it's good to see that you've been keeping these hayseeds in check whilst i was in jamaica studying that rumrunner offense. are we gonna make mchs@tchs our kick-off to the "seven snoballs; tour of tennessee high school football '10"?!?

bulldog my old friend! if for some insane reason they did let me suit up, i could probably only contribute for a single series before the ole meatwagon had to take me to the e.r. snoballs just can't handle this heat. :lol:

seven, it's good to see that you've been keeping these hayseeds in check whilst i was in jamaica studying that rumrunner offense. are we gonna make mchs@tchs our kick-off to the "seven snoballs; tour of tennessee high school football '10"?!?

Yeah...I haven't had a chance to dissect the schedules, but here's what I'm thinking at the moment...

Wk 0. TC vs MC

Wk 1. (Thurs.)Alcoa vs Maryville - possibly

SC vs GHS

Wk 3. TC vs GHS

Wk 4. South Pitt vs Signal Mtn. or Jo Byrns vs East Robertson

Wk 6. TC vs FCS (as far as I've looked ahead)

....all subject to change of course. We got to make a trip to the "Dungeon" (that looks like the best game the have at home), but I would love to see the SP/Signal game. We'll figure something out! Anybody else want in on some of this action?

Yeah...I haven't had a chance to dissect the schedules, but here's what I'm thinking at the moment...

Wk 0. TC vs MC

Wk 1. (Thurs.)Alcoa vs Maryville - possibly

SC vs GHS

Wk 3. TC vs GHS

Wk 4. South Pitt vs Signal Mtn. or Jo Byrns vs East Robertson

Wk 6. TC vs FCS (as far as I've looked ahead)

....all subject to change of course. We got to make a trip to the "Dungeon" (that looks like the best game the have at home), but I would love to see the SP/Signal game. We'll figure something out! Anybody else want in on some of this action?

we need to get rickflair on board so we can mooch a limo ride or two!

of course i now have to get this schedule approved by my skillet slinger not to mention the good folks of smith county won't want their favorite new hometown hero far from the hole on friday nights either! :thumb:

Edited by snoball5278