Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

only you snowball would think somebody is that incompliant. I made it plain where im from last year.And trust me it's not from macon.I could care less if i punctuationed the same as who ever or if it was right or wrong punctuation,geezes

you did it again twice. and you never made it plain, you insinuated that you where from westmoreland but all you talk about is macon county and the macon county politics and only post on macon football boards just like your other screen names. how's your pee wee team this year? i'm expecting nicegal to show up soon. ;)

Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I not gonna say players names,,,but to satisfy your taste buds i will name a few schools some have come from,,station camp,,d.c.a.,,out of country and there is many more,we will stop here for now.

not the big list you had eluded to, kinda disappointing. :cry:

the kickers were natural soccer players that wanted to play american football and do we not live in the land of oppertunity. the kid from dca wasn't a huge contributor more of a pre-madonna than player in my opinion. :| the station camp kid is to new to know anything about. regardless, that's 2 players, not really a drop in the bucket when you look at the big picture. so far neither of those 2 were even on state teams. and i haven't met a kicker yet that carried a team to state.

Edited by snoball5278

I'm glad we got a new coach, I'm glad we're running a system that testosterone filled highschool boys can understand. We've tried to run pro crap for years and with non pro athletes it hardly ever works....so, I'd like to wish our coach Good Luck. About Trousdale, every year at the first of the year they look horrible...and I think "I can't believe they beat our team"...I'm afraid this year will be the same. It takes Trousdale a few games to get going and by the end of the year they don't look like the same team...

Any way, Go Tigers......!!!!

And, I'm sure Mr. Satterfield will have them ready to play...oh, that's right, he's not the coach anymore...."really",,,,yea right!!

not the big list you had eluded to, kinda disappointing. :cry:

the kickers were natural soccer players that wanted to play american football and do we not live in the land of oppertunity. the kid from dca wasn't a huge contributor more of pre-madonna than player in my opinion. :| the station camp kid is to new to know anything about. regardless, that's 2 players, not really a drop in the bucket when you look at the big picture. so far neither of those were even on state teams. and i haven't met a kicker yet that carried a team to state.

Ole BUT THERE are many more,, Im just getting started good,if the ole smart snowball would like more.im sure as intelligent as you think you are,,you know a few more of the top of your white snowballed head.

Ole BUT THERE are many more,, Im just getting started good,if the ole smart snowball would like more.im sure as intelligent as you think you are,,you know a few more of the top of your white snowballed head.

i want you to put it out here for all the world to see, let's get every bit of it out in the open so we can seperate fact from fiction. and your misspelling my name and you did it as BRZ1Z1 also. :thumb:

I'm glad we got a new coach, I'm glad we're running a system that testosterone filled highschool boys can understand. We've tried to run pro crap for years and with non pro athletes it hardly ever works....so, I'd like to wish our coach Good Luck. About Trousdale, every year at the first of the year they look horrible...and I think "I can't believe they beat our team"...I'm afraid this year will be the same. It takes Trousdale a few games to get going and by the end of the year they don't look like the same team...

Any way, Go Tigers......!!!!

And, I'm sure Mr. Satterfield will have them ready to play...oh, that's right, he's not the coach anymore...."really",,,,yea right!!

:roflolk: Hard to believe, ain't it?

Satt told me yesterday that he hasn't even seen this years team scrimmage since a slop fest with Westy in the spring. Creasy doesn't need his help....especially this week! :thumb:

i want you to put it out here for all the world to see, let's get every bit of it out in the open so we can seperate fact from fiction. and your misspelling my name and you did it as BRZ1Z1 also. :thumb:

IM gonna quit now,i don't have to keep naming these year after year episodes,,you know the truth just like i do.it does'nt really matter this should be a good game.good luck to both teams and tip of the day"DON'T EAT A YELLOW SNOBALL"

IM gonna quit now,i don't have to keep naming these year after year episodes,,you know the truth just like i do.it does'nt really matter this should be a good game.good luck to both teams and tip of the day"DON'T EAT A YELLOW SNOBALL"

Don't quit now. You were on such a roll with that trio of transfers. :popcorneater:

GOLDEN snoball! :D

you still involved/keeping up with pee wee this year?

Edited by snoball5278