Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's talking about the kid from Station Camp.

Thanks SEVEN. This was the first I've heard of this. Was expecting to know more about the team this year but my son decided not to play as a freshman. Pretty disappointed but it's all good. Man, I was all over his butt when I found out. Coach even went and talked to him about it. He is playing basketball and baseball though. Maybe next year. Edited by TCstinger

Thanks SEVEN. This was the first I've heard of this. Was expecting to know more about the team this year but my son decided not to play as a freshman. Pretty disappointed but it's all good. Man, I was all over his butt when I found out. Coach even went and talked to him about it. He is playing basketball and baseball though. Maybe next year.

Sting Man - send that young man to SC. :thumb:

scooter, some folks i know from smith co. are saying that the carthage owls are becoming more of a baseball town than football now a days. i know, what are they calling him this year..., "darth maynord" can't be terribly happy about that. :ph34r:

Man, the baseball team did do a great job this year - practically all the players were/are football players. "Darth Maymard" is better than "R2-D2" or "Yoda"

He would definately fit in up there. He's 6'1" and hopefully still rising. He's a dearn good lil ole basketball player though. My niece played softball up there and graduated about 4 years ago and of course you know Cody. :)

Like I said Sting Man, now more than ever, - send him this way :!:

macon does not have a quaterback club anymore and besides if a certain party was paying a coach a little extra on the side would it be anything t.c. ant already done or is doing now. I think not,ya see we are catching on,now if we can just figure out how to get some players to come in from other towns when we need them,we'll try and work on that the next few years and hold a few more back as well,we will get there just give us a little more time guys. :thumb:

Players from surrounding counties want to come into a program that knows how to win and has a rich tradition, therefore you are out of luck my friend...Sorry!