Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard TC is a lil down this year but since Macon is playing at the creekbank that accounts for a two td lead before the game even starts with those blind refs up there...hope Macon Co. doesnt wear orange and black cause then they would be in real trouble up there <_<

TC wins this one...home field to much..best of luck to them TC boys

I heard TC is a lil down this year but since Macon is playing at the creekbank that accounts for a two td lead before the game even starts with those blind refs up there...hope Macon Co. doesnt wear orange and black cause then they would be in real trouble up there <_<

:roflolk: Blind and kin. :thumb:

seems to me that the pirates have a harder time dealing with the colors purple and gold rather than the creekbank or refs, as evident with that last game in cookeville. hehehe...