Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

If it comes down to coaching.. I will put my money on Oak Ridge....

I agree.Im a Clinton fan and I will admit Blade is one of the best coaches ive seen in high school.I went to a couple of games last year and watched the mville game on tv.Clinton had more talent than Oak Ridge last year.Its rare and most Clinton fans thought it was the year Clinton could get a big win.Most Clinton fans said last years team was one of the best Clinton teams ever.Now on the other end it was one of the least talented team Oak Ridge has ever had.Oak Ridge couldve won that game and that says alot about Blade.Its scary to think what he can do with so great talent Oak Ridge is use to.I just hope we(Clinton) can keep it close in the coming years.

I also believe Farragut is laying low and not drawing attention to themselves. They will be a good team. I still think to Cats take this one. There is a huge difference in this year's Wildcats and the ones that still hadn't drank enough of Coach Blade's kool-aid at the beginning of last year.

The Oak Ridge players, coaches, and community attitude have changed. This year they expect to win!

I also believe Farragut is laying low and not drawing attention to themselves. They will be a good team. I still think to Cats take this one. There is a huge difference in this year's Wildcats and the ones that still hadn't drank enough of Coach Blade's kool-aid at the beginning of last year.

The Oak Ridge players, coaches, and community attitude have changed. This year they expect to win!

After what I saw today, forget my last statement. Who knows how the Cats will be? Coaches can't play the game for the kids.

Not really to talk about you guys are not going to be that good same with Farragut from the work on the street after the scrimmage games.

Not to talk about your Vols either but even if they can keep most of the team out of jail I still don't think they will be that good..

As for OR and Farragut who knows until they suit up.

Not to talk about your Vols either but even if they can keep most of the team out of jail I still don't think they will be that good..

As for OR and Farragut who knows until they suit up.

Well Farragut plays Aloca friday and I here OR plays Aloca on tuesday then we will see what kind of game we got. Hows that!!!