Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

I wish Farragut was in this region that OR is in because they would win every year. Look what Farragut did do OR last year and they end up winning that side. Wouldn't get to cocky there blade not much of a region Hardin Valley, Karns. Then you only play Maryville oman you got some tuff games there. I see why your coach said if we lose to Farragut in the opener our season isn't over you should go 9-2 you know Maryville going to beat you.

9-2? Are you saying Oak Ridge will finish 9-1 and lose in the first round of the playoffs? Or do you mean 8-2? Who do you have Oak Ridge losing to other than Maryville?

9-2? Are you saying Oak Ridge will finish 9-1 and lose in the first round of the playoffs? Or do you mean 8-2? Who do you have Oak Ridge losing to other than Maryville?

Read the last line (I see why your coach said if we lose to Farragut in the opener our season isn't over you should go 9-2 you know Maryville going to beat you.) 92Dragon I saw some of the Farragut, Clinton scrimmage on Thursday.

Read the last line (I see why your coach said if we lose to Farragut in the opener our season isn't over you should go 9-2 you know Maryville going to beat you.) 92Dragon I saw some of the Farragut, Clinton scrimmage on Thursday.

The part of your post that i didnt understand is the 9-2 part. You see, we only play 10 regular season games in high school. I was at that scrimmage too. U guys made us look like a middle school team....lol.

Edited by 92Dragon

Take me to class on this series. Lets see what you know. When did Farragut and OR start playing and how many time has OR beat Farragut.

I know the answer to this one. Oak Ridge and Farragut started playing back in 1977 but havent played every year since then. Oak Ridge leads the all-time series 24-7.

Edited by 92Dragon

I wish Farragut was in this region that OR is in because they would win every year. Look what Farragut did do OR last year and they end up winning that side. Wouldn't get to cocky there blade not much of a region Hardin Valley, Karns. Then you only play Maryville oman you got some tuff games there. I see why your coach said if we lose to Farragut in the opener our season isn't over you should go 9-2 you know Maryville going to beat you.

It would not shock me if we lost to Farr. and Maryville.

But I'm not sure why you are so confident about Farr. I mean last year they had a much better team than Maryville did and should have won that game.. However you all were out coached.. . It's odd to see a vol fan cocky .. Get over yourself...

It would not shock me if we lost to Farr. and Maryville.

But I'm not sure why you are so confident about Farr. I mean last year they had a much better team than Maryville did and should have won that game.. However you all were out coached.. . It's odd to see a vol fan cocky .. Get over yourself...

LOL

ok allvol, 92 dragon did my work for me... just go on hsfootballdatabase.come i think it is and you can see for yourself... either way, oak ridge leads by a very wide margin... and be glad you have won the past 4 years, cause if you hadnt, it would almost be a clean shutout over farragut in the series.

Boy a Clinton fan knows more than a OR fan. Got to go look it up. Keep to SweetScience.