Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

Bladerunner is a piece of work. He and the current coach share one thing for sure...neither has ever been wrong. I have no source...I have SOURCES, including myself. It's no big deal, however. My problem is that Bladerunner won't acknowledge anything as being correct unless HE says it, or there is some type of legal paperwork included. There is no logic with Bladerunner. What sense does it make for people to make up this stuff? Why would several people make up the same stuff? Let's beat Farragut (it will be no problem at all), and then go 15-0. We have a solid team, a great coaching staff, and the best head coach in the state. We also now develop players. We have a program that cannot improve. GO BLADERUNNER!

For the Oak Ridge fans, I know it would be blasphemy not to listen to David Clary's broadcast if you can get the signal, But at least check out Farragut's broadcast team. Color commentary by Oak Ridge's Tyler Carr.

Nole, Thank you for letting the Wildcat Nation know where to find me. From what I have seen and heard I believe this weeks match up will be balanced. For the Admirals last week was a week of firsts for the d-line, and quaterback. I believe they will get better and be a decent team.

I have yet to see Oak Ridge in person but I have talked with people whom I trust and I think that the mighty Wildcats have some kinks to work out as well.

If anyone would like to listen to Erik and myself calling the game you can tune us in at 105.3FM or check out myi105.com, and click on the listen here link.

Good luck to both teams this Friday.

Bladerunner is a piece of work. He and the current coach share one thing for sure...neither has ever been wrong. I have no source...I have SOURCES, including myself. It's no big deal, however. My problem is that Bladerunner won't acknowledge anything as being correct unless HE says it, or there is some type of legal paperwork included. There is no logic with Bladerunner. What sense does it make for people to make up this stuff? Why would several people make up the same stuff? Let's beat Farragut (it will be no problem at all), and then go 15-0. We have a solid team, a great coaching staff, and the best head coach in the state. We also now develop players. We have a program that cannot improve. GO BLADERUNNER!

Again.. Your sources need to resign if they are unhappy.. I will ask the question again.. Do you work with Blade?

Again.. Your sources need to resign if they are unhappy.. I will ask the question again.. Do you work with Blade?

Telling exactly how someone operates doesn't make someone unhappy, therefore there is no need for anyone to resign. I don't work for him. I am neither happy, nor unhappy. I just state facts as I see them. Why don't you stop dodging questions and answer some for a change. Go back over my posts and have the guts to answer the questions posed to you. Despite your belief that you know it all...you do not. I believe that we will beat Farragut and I am certain that you KNOW that we will, even if it is several days before the game.

Telling exactly how someone operates doesn't make someone unhappy, therefore there is no need for anyone to resign. I don't work for him. I am neither happy, nor unhappy. I just state facts as I see them. Why don't you stop dodging questions and answer some for a change. Go back over my posts and have the guts to answer the questions posed to you. Despite your belief that you know it all...you do not. I believe that we will beat Farragut and I am certain that you KNOW that we will, even if it is several days before the game.

Why did I hear Blade tell his team after the Cak scrimmage that it was his fault they wasnt sharp and he promised them he would not let it happen again.I have never heard Blade act like he is the best ever.It seems like u have heard somthing wrong.When your the only one who feels that way maybe u should look around and see that your the odd man out and admit u might be wrong on this one

I forgot to answer the Dooley question. Everything that I know about Dooley I like. If given time, he will get the program at UT on track.

Did you forget about the question the same way Dooley forgot that he talked to Brandon Warren & Bryce Brown? This is the guy you like? You don't like Blade because he is honest and sets goals for himself and his players.. I see.. I think i get it.

Just ain't any fun without anybody from the mighty Farr-A-Gutless Admirals on here to argue with, but it's not too hard for us Cats to fuss among ourselves. Maybe we could bad mouth Bladerunner like that bunch from Blount County does. Nah!

If nothing bends or brakes I'll be over to west Knoxville come friday nite.

Ain't that the truth!

Why did I hear Blade tell his team after the Cak scrimmage that it was his fault they wasnt sharp and he promised them he would not let it happen again.I have never heard Blade act like he is the best ever.It seems like u have heard somthing wrong.When your the only one who feels that way maybe u should look around and see that your the odd man out and admit u might be wrong on this one

I think he is a very good coach. Speak to those close to him. We will destroy Farragut.

Did you forget about the question the same way Dooley forgot that he talked to Brandon Warren & Bryce Brown? This is the guy you like? You don't like Blade because he is honest and sets goals for himself and his players.. I see.. I think i get it.

I do like our current coach and I think he is a good one. What I say, however, is true. I think Dooley is a very good coach. I think both do a very thorough and complete job preparing their respective teams. I just think one of them is too high on himself. That doesn't make him a bad coach.

Anyone know the deal with OR's Cody Roach? Last years starting DT. Listed at 6'1 240. Not at any of the scrimmages or mentioned in the news. I heard something about him being at boot camp and coming back for the season.

How's Farragut's Perez? Cramps or injury during the DB game?

WATO will not be on the air Friday night.

And last, I "heard" an OR assistant coach may have resigned yesterday.

53 hours and counting.