Chattanooga Top Ten

mtnman

I don't think the Irish need to worry about rankings, it's a long season to come together and if yesterday was any indication they are going to be strong. You definitely have some girls that can rip the net. 2 sweet goals, just sucks it came at our expense =P

Good Luck to everyone, just happy the boards are starting up again, last year in boys was awful!!!!!

What do you think of your new coach? I spoke to him briefly during the delay. he seems to have a good demeanor for the job. His style is a little different from his predecessor. Hopefully, the change will be positive for OR. Did OR play straight-up? I don't know the players so could not tell how the coach was running the game. They have some serious speed on the outside. Both ND and OR have a good season ahead if the game was any indication as you say. I thought it was also very entertaining.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of your new coach? I spoke to him briefly during the delay. he seems to have a good demeanor for the job. His style is a little different from his predecessor. Hopefully, the change will be positive for OR. Did OR play straight-up? I don't know the players so could not tell how the coach was running the game. They have some serious speed on the outside. Both ND and OR have a good season ahead if the game was any indication as you say. I thought it was also very entertaining.

I guess you like your new coach a lot!

Nice article in the Chattanooga paper about the GPS keeper >>>

http://eedition.timesfreepress.com/Olive/ODE/TimesFreePress/LandingPage/LandingPage.aspx?href=Q2hhdFRGUHJlc3MvMjAxMC8wOC8yMg..&pageno=Mzg.&entity=QXIwMzgwNQ..&view=ZW50aXR5

Also interesting is Gene Henley's three teams to watch. One team does not seem to belong. Also, I heard his #1 player to watch had a serious injury. Hopefully, I heard incorrectly.

Nice article in the Chattanooga paper about the GPS keeper >>>

http://eedition.timesfreepress.com/Olive/ODE/TimesFreePress/LandingPage/LandingPage.aspx?href=Q2hhdFRGUHJlc3MvMjAxMC8wOC8yMg..&pageno=Mzg.&entity=QXIwMzgwNQ..&view=ZW50aXR5

Also interesting is Gene Henley's three teams to watch. One team does not seem to belong. Also, I heard his #1 player to watch had a serious injury. Hopefully, I heard incorrectly.

Come on Cannon- Which of them doesn't belong ? Stick your neck out...

THREE TEAMS TO WATCH

1. Baylor: The Lady Red Raiders return 10 starters from the Division II-AA state runner-up team.

2. Signal Mountain:

The Lady Eagles lost only two players from a 10-win team in 2009.

3: Soddy-Daisy: The Lady Trojans return a strong junior class from a team that won 15 games and reached a Class AAA sectional.

And is there a CoachT taboo about mentioning when a key player has a season ending injury ? Since obviously the article was written beforehand...

D

Come on Cannon- Which of them doesn't belong ? Stick your neck out...

THREE TEAMS TO WATCH

1. Baylor: The Lady Red Raiders return 10 starters from the Division II-AA state runner-up team.

2. Signal Mountain:

The Lady Eagles lost only two players from a 10-win team in 2009.

3: Soddy-Daisy: The Lady Trojans return a strong junior class from a team that won 15 games and reached a Class AAA sectional.

And is there a CoachT taboo about mentioning when a key player has a season ending injury ? Since obviously the article was written beforehand...

D

Who has the season ending injury?

I guess you like your new coach a lot!

I think the new OR coach is Amazing!!!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the complement though, We had a pretty young group out there saturday with some injuries and conflicts b/c of the reschedule, but those freshman did a great job for us and I really enjoyed the match, was certainly exciting. Hope you're right about ND and OR having great seasons. Good Luck and thanks for having us down.

Heard that one of the Thomas twins, Mackenzie, has an ACL injury...Hopefully she will have a fast recovery and be back on board quickly...

D

That would be a big loss for sure, but I think Baylor should still be ok. At least they will have the whole season to come up with a new plan.

It's definitely too bad for her. She's one of the top players in the State, not just Baylor.

I think the new OR coach is Amazing!!!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks for the complement though, We had a pretty young group out there saturday with some injuries and conflicts b/c of the reschedule, but those freshman did a great job for us and I really enjoyed the match, was certainly exciting. Hope you're right about ND and OR having great seasons. Good Luck and thanks for having us down.

Come back any time! How many of your starting XI were on the field?