What is the status at SHHS

c0ach

Science Hill vs DB will probably determine Big 8 Champion IMO.

I don't think TH , Boone, or South has enough to drop either 6A school this year and neither does anyone

else in the conference.

From the videos I have seen posted, SH is definitely improved, but they have a long way to go before they can make that statement. It should be extremely competitive between TH, Boone, South, and SH.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the videos I have seen posted, SH is definitely improved, but they have a long way to go before they can make that statement. It should be extremely competitive between TH, Boone, South, and SH.

I agree. The Hill isn't there yet. Give them a year.

While SH's under one minute drive to win the game was very impressive, they very easily could have lost the game. Soddy Daisy had a number of penalities in the second half. Not to mention an INT they threw in the endzone.

However, you can definately see a difference from last year. Like I said before, they are better coached.

Only time will tell.

While SH's under one minute drive to win the game was very impressive, they very easily could have lost the game. Soddy Daisy had a number of penalities in the second half. Not to mention an INT they threw in the endzone.

However, you can definately see a difference from last year. Like I said before, they are better coached.

Only time will tell.

Science Hill will have to improve on special teams to give themselves a chance. By any account, this was a huge win for the program no matter how they got it. Carter will continue to work on instilling the confidence to win and it will not take long for it to take hold. By the way, it was a great crowd for a 4 hour away game. Hope the Hill can make it a good contest for the rest of the schedule.

Was Soddy a worthy opponent? (I don't think so) Or did the 'Toppers just not execute?

Comp . . . Worthy opponent?? Soddy had some good athletes with some size and speed. I'll just say it was a sloppy first game by both teams. Nobody was happy with the performance. But, we will take the win and the experience.

Definitely looking for a better performance Friday night in Elizabethton.

Hey Comp . . . Good luck to your Rebels in Greeneville. I hope Greeneville wins a state championship this year, but I wouldn't care to see that you guys put one in the loss column for'em. Watch out for that QB for Greeneville, he is a big time speedster!

Edited by The Hill

Only time will tell.

I disagree. I think they have the athletes to compete now. I think the winner of the DB game does in fact win the conference. With SC offense and the JC athletes they have the speed and size to make some noise. They will beat everyone in the conference with the exception of my Tribe(i hope). Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Happy Day! Toppers are 4 and 0. Last night was a heavenly delight.

My link

Hill, it would be wonderful if you could school me on the video process. The cam, the software and the power of the 'puter. I am M$ certified so I have a bit of understanding of 'puters. What you are producing is quality stuff and I am impressed. I'm trying to get ready for basketball season. I know, that is a different animal when it comes to video but maybe you could still shed a bit of light for me. I'm hoping you don't use a MacBook Pro. Anyway...TIA.

Edited by compusatman

Hill, it would be wonderful if you could school me on the video process. The cam, the software and the power of the 'puter. I am M$ certified so I have a bit of understanding of 'puters. What you are producing is quality stuff and I am impressed. I'm trying to get ready for basketball season. I know, that is a different animal when it comes to video but maybe you could still shed a bit of light for me. I'm hoping you don't use a MacBook Pro. Anyway...TIA.

comp . . . I'm not the video guy, just the messenger. I would suggest sending a private message to "Science Hill Take It To The Top" on facebook.