IMAC 2010

Red81KPsmash

Sounds to me that you guys are missing Greeneville, Oh well!

HA HA HA HA HA

Well we miss the Imac some too...We wld Dominate the Imac just like we do the Brac...Our last two years in the mac we won all but one conference game and that loss came to Boone...Devils will win the 4rth consecutive Conference title this year and it will be there 3rd undefeated conference title in a row...Goodluck Imac

I thought this was an IMAC post?!?! Greeneville is no longer part of the IMAC. Greeneville is a good football team! But one team does not make a conference strong! Good Luck to you the rest of the year, but I would like to hear mainly from the IMAC teams on this post! :thumb:

The Jeff / Sevier Co game should be a good one! A lot is on the line this early in the season in this one! Would like to see this game in week 9 or 10! These are the only 2 6A teams in this conference. The IMAC is playing good competition out of conference for the most part... SC has DB coming up, Jeff played Greeneville & Bearden, Seymour played Daniel Boone & CAK (if you saw them on tv, they looked really good), Cherokee even played Boone tonight, Mo West played AE, Mo East played Fulton & Anderson Co. The IMAC has faced some really good teams early this season! Don't pass judgement on these teams just yet. This is only going to make it a tougher conference the rest of the year!

Not a good night for IMAC teams. Sevier Co. is the only team out of the 8 to win. Jeff. Co. played the best player I have ever seen in Devrin Young last night, but they looked like they did not want to be on the field last night. Very lackluster effort and looked unprepared. But with every other team losing, at least we did not lose any ground except to our next opponent. Get to work now!

IMAC results from Friday:

Sevier Co over Halls

Jeff Co lost to Bearden

Mo East lost to Anderson Co

Mo West lost to Knox Central

Cherokee lost to Dan Boone

Cocke Co lost to South Greene

South Doyle lost to Heritage

Seymour lost to CAK

Only shocker is Mo West losing to Central. What happened to the Trojans?

I got to see the boone cherokee game and was not impressed at all by Cherokee I figured after they whooped up on Johnson Co. (which i did not see) and after hearing from some people on here that CHS' QB Ryans was "the real deal" that they would play boone tough but apparently I was lied to about the Ryans kid. I understand hes young and will only get better for sure but some people are blowing him up way too much he and along with the rest of the chiefs football team have A LOT to work on. Chief fans need to bring this Ryans kid back down to earth because its obvious that fans and coaches are filling his head with how good he is when in reality hes got a lot of work to do and i mean a lot of work in order to live up to the hype. After watching last nights game Im even wondering if he should even be starting this year im sure they have an older more mature QB on the roster that might not have made the mistakes that he made last night.

As for Boone they were just as good as I thought they would be. They are an experienced ball team that will win a lot of games this year and maybe even challenge D-B for the big 8 title...MAYBE! Their defense is tough and I like how they use both of their QB's to their advantage. Should be an excellent year for the blazers!

Good luck to both Boone and Cherokee the rest of the season!

The first week of IMAC play could not have come too soon for several teams. With 5 of the 8 teams still looking for their first win of the season, this looks, at least early on, to be a down year in the IMAC.

Let's hear some talk about week 2 match-ups.

Sevier Co at Jeff. Co. - The nonregion schedule has been brutal and unkind to the Patriots. Sevier is the only undefeated team left already. I see, unfortunately for me and my Patriots, another SC win. I do look for Jeff to put up a little more fight. SC by 8

Morr. East at South-Doyle - SD has not won an IMAC game. East has been blown out twice this season. Look out for the Cherokees as they pull the upset and beat East. SD by 3

Cherokee at Morr. West - Both teams won their first game and lost the second. What little I saw of the Chiefs in the jamboree, I don't think they have enough for the Trojans. However, Sivert's bunch has been known to surprise folks. West by 6

Seymour at Cocke Co. - Cocke Co. playing at home will be tough on Seymour, who has lost to 2 really good teams in CAK and Boone. I think the Eagles prevail in a defensive struggle. Seymour by 7

These are my predictions sure to go wrong! As you can see from previous post, I have changed my mind on a few teams!

HOLD IT I ONLY GOT ONE PROBLEM WITH PREDICTIONS AND ITS MO EAST VS SOUTH-DOYLE IN THE BATTLE OF THE 0-2'S I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GO WITH MO EAST In This Game by atleast 14 points it hurts me to say this as a SOUTH-DOYLE ALUM THAT WAS ON THE TEAM LAST YEAR I THINK SOUTH-DOYLE KEEPS THE LOSING STREAK TO 14 Games this WEEK PROBLY WONT GET A WIN UNTILL THE CARTER,CHEROKEE,COCKE COUNTY STREACH OF GAMES .

The first week of IMAC play could not have come too soon for several teams. With 5 of the 8 teams still looking for their first win of the season, this looks, at least early on, to be a down year in the IMAC.

Let's hear some talk about week 2 match-ups.

Sevier Co at Jeff. Co. - The nonregion schedule has been brutal and unkind to the Patriots. Sevier is the only undefeated team left already. I see, unfortunately for me and my Patriots, another SC win. I do look for Jeff to put up a little more fight. SC by 8

Morr. East at South-Doyle - SD has not won an IMAC game. East has been blown out twice this season. Look out for the Cherokees as they pull the upset and beat East. SD by 3

Cherokee at Morr. West - Both teams won their first game and lost the second. What little I saw of the Chiefs in the jamboree, I don't think they have enough for the Trojans. However, Sivert's bunch has been known to surprise folks. West by 6

Seymour at Cocke Co. - Cocke Co. playing at home will be tough on Seymour, who has lost to 2 really good teams in CAK and Boone. I think the Eagles prevail in a defensive struggle. Seymour by 7

These are my predictions sure to go wrong! As you can see from previous post, I have changed my mind on a few teams!

SC over Jeff by 21

East over SD by 28

West over Cherokee by 28

Seymour over CCHS by 21

None of these will be close!

Wow, what a night in Dumplin Valley. Great effort by the Pats to beat SC. SC is a good football team and will be a force in the IMAC. Mo East, like bigguy said, roasted SD for their first win. Mo West beat Cherokee 35-13. Seymour beat Cocke. Co. bad. Kind of a surprise at how bad. Best of luck out of conference next week

Edited by Red81KPsmash