Scott County at Sequoyah

bigclittleh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about the kids on the field but Scott picked up a good hire with Lambert. Exceptional coach & even better man. He has a way of getting kids to chew through brick walls if he asks them to so. With him joining an already talented coaching staff it can only make an already great coaching staff even better. Scott may have a big hill to climb in their regular season schedule but they should feel very fortunate they have the group of men they have for coaches. They'll not only do a great job at preparing the kids for Friday nights, They'll be excellent role models to help turn these "kids" into men. Best of luck Scott.

I'm not sure about the kids on the field but Scott picked up a good hire with Lambert. Exceptional coach & even better man. He has a way of getting kids to chew through brick walls if he asks them to so. With him joining an already talented coaching staff it can only make an already great coaching staff even better. Scott may have a big hill to climb in their regular season schedule but they should feel very fortunate they have the group of men they have for coaches. They'll not only do a great job at preparing the kids for Friday nights, They'll be excellent role models to help turn these "kids" into men. Best of luck Scott.

Scott has a very good QB and WR's but very few players for them to win many games, even with the "good" hire. The "D" is a big weakness for them.

Scott has a very good QB and WR's but very few players for them to win many games, even with the "good" hire. The "D" is a big weakness for them.

The D isn't as much of a weakness as it appears. I believe a big chunk of the problem is the Offenses they face. Outside of a few games they play some pretty stout competition. Not saying their D is an iron curtain or anything. Sure, it could be much improved & I believe with the GOOD (no quotation marks needed) hire it will improve. I don't think it's quite time to go building trophy cases to put all the gold balls in but I do expect to see a marked improvement this season & the seasons to come. Just my opinion, guess we'll just have to wait & see.

Sequoyah's secondary will be tested early but the coverage will be "confusing" for the tallented qb from Scott County. If the d-line for Sequoyah can contain the scrambling of the qb things will be good on the reservation for the Chiefs! The Chiefs rushing attack will get most of the focus to open up things through the air. Sequoyah 26 Scott Co. 8.