Cuttin' Tobacco

scooter

Belt, razor Strop, they thought the plactic on the fly swatter was the handle, coat hanger, hackberry limb, peach tree limb, leather shoe sole, and one of the worst... green river cane.....These are just some that come to mind real quick..........they seem to have had a lasting impression......and I think that was the intent..... :shock:

Man Termite, I forgot all about the coat hangers. They was a beach. :roflolk: I still tried to run from them every time though.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belt, razor Strop, they thought the plactic on the fly swatter was the handle, coat hanger, hackberry limb, peach tree limb, leather shoe sole, and one of the worst... green river cane.....These are just some that come to mind real quick..........they seem to have had a lasting impression......and I think that was the intent..... :shock:

Mite you are very funny,and home grown,I don't even want to bash ya as much.I to had the old coat hanger took to me.I even got the ole corn stalk in the garden 1 time.

Guest Termite

Mite you are very funny,and home grown,I don't even want to bash ya as much.I to had the old coat hanger took to me.I even got the ole corn stalk in the garden 1 time.

Hey mojo.....you ever get a good whipping till you can't stop crying and whimpering.....then get another for the whimpering...and told to "dry it up". I never understood that either.

And why did WE have to go and get the switch from the tree? Always tried to get a "puny" limb - didn't work though - wound up with a limb as strong as a piece of steel - finally learned to get one that was big enough to do the job. :wub:

Hey mojo.....you ever get a good whipping till you can't stop crying and whimpering.....then get another for the whimpering...and told to "dry it up". I never understood that either.

yes,yes and yes and i never understood that one either.have you ever said something just a little sassy and been smacked so hard your ears rang for 2 hours.I will have to say i needed everything i got and then some.mite your are hilarious and good luck to your owls.

Guest Termite

yes,yes and yes and i never understood that one either.have you ever said something just a little sassy and been smacked so hard your ears rang for 2 hours.I will have to say i needed everything i got and then some.mite your are hilarious and good luck to your owls.

Thanks mojo..........

When Daddy grew tobacco I was to young to work the barns. My older brothers did that. I was stuck in the field. I remember guys would stay at Murray St instead of going back North in Summers because thay made more $ in the fields than the factories. They also would get free lunches from the farmer.

One of my favorite memories was passing by a field between Dover and Clarksville one Summer and 4 young women worked the field which was right next to highway. The first time I came upon them they were in their cutoffs and halter tops nearly ran off the road. Don't know if it was from looking or my wife hitting me telling me to keep my eyes on the road. Second time passing by my wife asked me if I saw the one was wearing overalls cut off with no top under the overalls!! nearly ran off the road again!!! It was almost worth the drive to Clarksville every weekend.

When Daddy grew tobacco I was to young to work the barns. My older brothers did that. I was stuck in the field. I remember guys would stay at Murray St instead of going back North in Summers because thay made more $ in the fields than the factories. They also would get free lunches from the farmer.

One of my favorite memories was passing by a field between Dover and Clarksville one Summer and 4 young women worked the field which was right next to highway. The first time I came upon them they were in their cutoffs and halter tops nearly ran off the road. Don't know if it was from looking or my wife hitting me telling me to keep my eyes on the road. Second time passing by my wife asked me if I saw the one was wearing overalls cut off with no top under the overalls!! nearly ran off the road again!!! It was almost worth the drive to Clarksville every weekend.

:roflolk::roflolk::roflolk:

worst weapon of choice i ever heard of was that little length of chain that held your seat on the old swing sets. this ole buddy of mine said he was beaten up on his older sister when his mom came outside and scolded him. well he thought he'd pop off at her and then run away. he said she picked that little chain up and made a move that would of made indiana jones proud. said it came over his right shoulder and wrapped plum around him before she gave the yank that brought him to the ground. he said the shock of that thing wrapping him up was only rivaled by the epic thrashing he got once he hit the ground. :roflolk:

worst weapon of choice i ever heard of was that little length of chain that held your seat on the old swing sets. this ole buddy of mine said he was beaten up on his older sister when his mom came outside and scolded him. well he thought he'd pop off at her and then run away. he said she picked that little chain up and made a move that would of made indiana jones proud. said it came over his right shoulder and wrapped plum around him before she gave the yank that brought him to the ground. he said the shock of that thing wrapping him up was only rivaled by the epic thrashing he got once he hit the ground. :roflolk:

LOL, Try That Crap Nowadays....The System Is So Screwed! We Will Be Mailing Ya Brownies. :thumb:

Hey! I think I hung baccer with that girl. She was on the 2nd story. I was on the third!