Oakdale v. CAK

shermdogg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx for the info brian. them saying that will only make us play harder. we've studied tape and practiced hard this week. i feel that we have the upper hand, but (as everyone knows) anything can happen. as for all-county honors, i'll try my best and what happens, happens. take care.

they have gotten better, but we gave them too many opportunities. we had WAY TOO MANY turnovers, our defense was slacking and when they jumped on us we pretty much gave up. or so it seemed. if we don't get our crap together by next week we're in for a big disappointment. by the way, does anyone know what the school record for the farthest punt is?

No one cares about either one of these teams. Cak you are horrible, it took you long enough to win a game. But look at who you beat, yea you can be happy for a win but come on. Its just oakdale. Big deal. Beat a respectable team, and i might give you some credit, but until then no one cares

Posted by AusDan:

No one cares about either one of these teams. Cak you are horrible, it took you long enough to win a game. But look at who you beat, yea you can be happy for a win but come on. Its just oakdale. Big deal. Beat a respectable team, and i might give you some credit, but until then no one cares

if no one cares then why did you even post a thread on this board you d a. if all you have to do is bash other schools then your a bigger loser than any team in any region.