BIG 8 in Week 0

crawdad

You couldn't get in the parking lot at Chophouse. I've owned you from your very first post on here. I don't care what screen name you use. You look like the front runner for Mo-Ron of the year to me. I might put your other screen name in second place for now.

I do try to be the best at anything I do. By the way, that 14 oz chop is as good as it gets.

Just curious WACO did you make it to the game tonight?

Big wins for D-B and Crockett to get the year off to a strong start for the Big 8. Boone and Science Hill should follow suit with South a toss-up and Volunteer a decided underdog. Central put up a good effort against North but had to be disappointed in their passing attack. 2-12 for 13 yds. is pretty weak for arguably the best skill-set QB. I know the field was wet,but little to no rain during the game should not have been a factor. Either Cougar O-line or WR corps needs to step up. Maybe the schemes are weak as well,but it will be another long year for the boys from Blountville without a passing attack.

Big wins for D-B and Crockett to get the year off to a strong start for the Big 8. Boone and Science Hill should follow suit with South a toss-up and Volunteer a decided underdog. Central put up a good effort against North but had to be disappointed in their passing attack. 2-12 for 13 yds. is pretty weak for arguably the best skill-set QB. I know the field was wet,but little to no rain during the game should not have been a factor. Either Cougar O-line or WR corps needs to step up. Maybe the schemes are weak as well,but it will be another long year for the boys from Blountville without a passing attack.

Why did Winchell do so poorly? Were you at this game? I expected him to do better.

I moved into the area a few yrs ago and have attempted to maintain support for all area schools. Every year there have been individuals that utilize the coachT resources to argue, slander and intimidate others, as well as run-down area schools other than their own. I have not seen you until recently on coachT. You have posted more-than-not in regards to all the "DB-haters" out there. You don't see me on here but so very rarely; I'm just reading, hoping to pick up some tidbits of useful information regarding area football. I think you are probably new to this area and I must tell you that most of the "hating" has, over the years, come from DB'ers toward the other area schools. When I see those comments--"DB Haters"---I can't help but chuckle, for that is the ultimate "calling the kettle black". I am compelled, as well, to inform you that you are quickly becoming to sound like that Waco guy. Now, maybe you aspire to that "prominence", but I'll hope, until I give you adequate time, that you can be better than that.

Respectfully, for now, Mutt. Jeff sends his regards, as well.

"calling the kettle black" Anyone with the time to waste can go back and read the first 5 pages of the "Dobyns Bennett Football" thread and you will see the real muttandjeff. You just can't pull this crap while Im around Paco.

"calling the kettle black" Anyone with the time to waste can go back and read the first 5 pages of the "Dobyns Bennett Football" thread and you will see the real muttandjeff. You just can't pull this crap while Im around Paco.

You've got a lot of people here taking the heat off of you with their stupid comments. I do expect perfectly timed SA comments from you sir.

No complaints here, 26-14 Boone win. Cherokee will be a much tougher game, but I believe the boys will step up to the challenge.

I sure hope so!! Two interceptions, some muffeled punt returns, and a fumble that led to a touchdown were slightly unimpressive. It was like after going up 17-0 the boys got bored...I know that I did. I did like the way that they responded when they realized that it wasn't over. The recievers didnt respond very well either. 9 had a couple of good catches but that was about it. Defense was solid I'm interested to see how they will line up against DB. I hope that we continue to improve and have another successful season.

You've got a lot of people here taking the heat off of you with their stupid comments. I do expect perfectly timed SA comments from you sir.

I guess you didn't have the time to waste so you just formed your opinion out of thin air. You have been a pretty civil poster on here but if you want to get down in the dirt with your own SA comments (like the one above) I can burn you as easy as any of the others. Before you even start you might do a little research though. I think you will find that 99% of the time that I get "down in the dirt" it is a response to someone that has either ragged on me or ragged on DB. I just give what I get.