Soddy Daisy High School’s

trojan35

I didn't write them off. Beech always seems to find away to be competitive. AND just wait till CJ is activated. My daughter played with her last year and this young lady is the real deal!!!!

CJ is a beast! But there is always the possibility she might not be there next year. She hasn't played in a game and would be eligible day one wherever she decided to go.

CJ is a beast! But there is always the possibility she might not be there next year. She hasn't played in a game and would be eligible day one wherever she decided to go.

When I spoke to her she was anxious for May 25th to be eligable to play with BEECH but you are right....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN !

That cannot happen because I was told that she has played in every JV game this season at Beech. She could move her residence 20+ miles into another zone and be eligible I am told. But, other than that she would be ineligible anywhere else. Bummer for her if she wants to leave. Seeing what has happened recently at Beech, I would think she would not want to go anywhere. And...she is a tremendous athlete for sure.