Siegel vs Independance

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched both against scrimmages against Brentwood Academy, Siegel will beat Independence by 3 touchdowns.

Siegel is quicker and has more talent. Their running back is a stud, their defense is fast.

Independence has no O-line and not very talented in the skill positions.

will disagree with the INDY has no O-Line - - - they do have some skilled recievers question is can the ball get to them...

Dyson or Eubanks pick your poison - dyson how someone can be an AD and head coach so fast makes ya wonder...

Defense the question will can they keep any team under 21 pts all season that is the question?

Siegel wins....looks like posters from IND still don't like the new hire...give the guy a chance. It wasn't like there were alot of better candidates.

You have got to be kidding me! There were several BETTER and more DESERVING candidates. The administration did not provide what these candidates asked for so now Indy has had to settle for Dyson. Ultimately, they will settle for a poor record and will be sitting at home for the play-offs.

The downfall begins Friday. The Siegel Stars will shine!

Haven't seen Independence, but Siegel looked very strong and fast in the scrimmage I saw them in.

They have alot of athletes on both sides of the ball and there numbers are crazy..brought 4 buses to the scrimmage. The freshman team had their own practice with 60 players!!

Based on that I would say they have alot of depth and i'm going to have to give Siegel the edge............but that's why you play 'em. :thumb:

what are your thoughts?

I have Siegel some this preseason and they are dealing with some offensive line injuries but I still think they will be to much for Independance. Siegel has alot of depth and their coaching is some of the best around in my opinion. I think Siegel could win by as much as they want with former qb Steve Matthews as the offensive coordinator calling plays

Eubanks is the best thing to ever happen to ihs. Im pullin for cendy now. Can't wait to see Dyson front of sports every week with another indy loss. IHS didnt even get a first down against bga. PATHETIC. IHS goes down hard tomorrow i promise you that. Doubt indy even gets a td tomorrow. Just watch

Edited by jhortsboss69