Most distracting thing at football games

raider99

All the people, mainly women, who are crowded around you and want to talk about everything under the sun EXCEPT the game. And to beat it all, they normally have the best seats. Then it would have to be the kids/students who are there just for the social aspect and keep coming to mom and dad for money.

Me...trying to log into CoachT to get updates on my blackberry! Last year I missed three touchdowns, an onside kick, and lost my spot in the bathroom line twice typing....

Alt S Alt E Alt V ........ :blush:

The only blackberry I have ever had came on a bush with briars but I see your point. I keep a radio with me in hopes of being able to catch some scores of interest. Wish we could get more score updates from the "man on the mic"

tpoole12

Good Distractions: The College Freshman Young ladies and other fine ADULT women at football games... Especially the Pom Pom or Majorette Sponsors. Bands playing nice old school tunes by Earth, Wind and Fire, Cameo, GAP Band, The O'Jays etc. (I don't care if the action is goin or not)!

Bad Distractions: 1) A No Good PA guy who refuses to say certain names correctly even after you go to him and tell him the proper way to say a certain name, (That happen at Germantown in last year's playoff game.) 2) Lame/Too cool for school Fans (We at Whitehaven have a problem with this if u ask me)! 3) Almost fights in the stands (just slug it out, get thrown out and be done with it, I hate the wolf tickets that get sold in Memphis LOL)

RESPECT DA HAVEN