2010 Opener - Lipscomb vs Page

sportsnutdad

There are some unanswered questions on the Mustangs this year. Great coaching staff, but may be a bit short on personnel this year. Page has improved each year for the last few seasons. Will this be the year they take the Mustangs? Have the late coaching changes impacted Page in a bad way, or no impact at all? Will DL come out of the gates strong this year? Let's hear some predictions and good HS football banter!

-SND

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some unanswered questions on the Mustangs this year. Great coaching staff, but may be a bit short on personnel this year. Page has improved each year for the last few seasons. Will this be the year they take the Mustangs? Have the late coaching changes impacted Page in a bad way, or no impact at all? Will DL come out of the gates strong this year? Let's hear some predictions and good HS football banter!

-SND

This IS Lipscombs year and the rest of 4a better get used to it.Lipscomb by 20 and the subs in the final 12

Wow....such enthusiasm....if and I mean "IF" that happens...you will be correct......but I doubt that Page will be a pushover.

New "head coach there....but not a "new" coach on the staff....he has been there a while.

Page needs to break that streak of losses

Your right questions always exist early. Mustangs I believe in 2004 the stangs lost to Greenbriar in the first game of the season. After that loss they made an undefeated run to the 4th round of the playoffs until they ran into Alcoa. History repeats itself. Stay focused and believe in your self and coaches. Coach Mac will have you ready to play.

Well like I said there were some questions. This one could have been worse as Page lost their star RB just before half-time. I hate think of what it may have been if he played to whole game.

-SND