Memphis Area Top 10

feverpitch

:roll:

I think that this will be a closer game than your guess represents. One of St Mary's top scorer is out and their strong center mid is still playing with her club team in AL....with that said, I am guessing it to be a 1 to 2 goal game.

Hutchison did lose their sweeper and starting forwards to graduation, but they still have a solid defensive team.

I think that this will be a closer game than your guess represents. One of St Mary's top scorer is out and their strong center mid is still playing with her club team in AL....with that said, I am guessing it to be a 1 to 2 goal game.

Hutchison did lose their sweeper and starting forwards to graduation, but they still have a solid defensive team.

Thanks. I remember that young lady playing club last year until sometime in September. Actually, I think Hutchison was her first game back.

I got to see a little bit of BCS in the preseason. They looked pretty good from what little I saw. I know you all graduated some good players, so I am assuming that you are experiencing the youth movement as well?

Sept 4-5-6 Hendersonville - Brentwood - Franklin

Sep 17-18 Bearden - Notre Dame

I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. I watched both teams play. Perhaps one had a bad night and the other a good. All that said, 5-0 was based on what I saw, not a WAG.

'm still waiting on yours?

Fair enough.

I can't give you a score per say, but I think it will probably be a close game.

That said, Hutchison has two games to worry about this week first. Play ECS Tuesday night at Mike Rose Stadium as a precursor to the UM Men's game and then Thursday @ Houston.

Good luck on your upcoming schedule. That is a pretty solid 5 game stretch.

Hey Canes- I sure would like to see what match ups you all have for us East Tennesseers (Notre Dame and Baylor) coming to visit for the Rivals Tournament....

D

Baylor's Schedule is on their website;

http://www.baylorschool.org/athletics/teampage.aspx?TeamID=678

9/17 Germantown Tournament vs. Siegel TBD 7:30pm Info

9/18 Germantown Tournament vs. St. George TBD 10:00am Info

9/19 Germantown Tournament vs. Oak Ridge TBD 10:00am Info

Collierville's website says they play Notre Dame at 2 PM on Saturday the 18th.

Have you tried looking at your schedule on the Eurosport Scoreboard?????

:oops: :oops: :oops:

uh ,yes, Canes, and just like Cannon mentioned, it is obvious that the schedule is not complete, unless we (ND) are only having two games (which will suck to have to drive across the state for two games), and so the Rival's Powers That Be are relying on other teams to post their schedules to let everyone know ???

...How about a master schedule from you all so we can see all of the matchups, versus having to guess at which teams are playing and searching Eurosport for each team independently...

D

uh ,yes, Canes, and just like Cannon mentioned, it is obvious that the schedule is not complete, unless we (ND) are only having two games (which will suck to have to drive across the state for two games), and so the Rival's Powers That Be are relying on other teams to post their schedules to let everyone know ???

...How about a master schedule from you all so we can see all of the matchups, versus having to guess at which teams are playing and searching Eurosport for each team independently...

D

The e-mail addresses for the coaches at both programs (Collierville and Houston) are available on the internet. If you have a problem with why your not seeing other people's schedules I suggest you take it up with them as "they" are organizing the event.

I shared my guess as to why your not seeing it as a reply to your personal message three weeks ago.