East Hamilton vs Signal Mountain

smeagle1

Hey old Tiger 83 (a.k.a. T Gatewood)

quit playn vulgar rap music during warmups....quit tryn to be like Farragut :unsure:

FYI. I sure hope you are not a Police Officer because you are not a very good detective. As I stated previously I watched the game and not from the field so I hate to burst whatever bubble you are riding on I am not Mr. Gatewood. As far as rap music? I never heard anything that night that was questionable. But it sounds like you are someone that is jealous and trying to find anything you can to try and start something bad against the new school.

FYI. I sure hope you are not a Police Officer because you are not a very good detective. As I stated previously I watched the game and not from the field so I hate to burst whatever bubble you are riding on I am not Mr. Gatewood. As far as rap music? I never heard anything that night that was questionable. But it sounds like you are someone that is jealous and trying to find anything you can to try and start something bad against the new school.

Hey Tiger sounds like he's a Gatewood hater and East Hamilton hater. Good luck to the canes this week.

i dont understand how you can say the refs were one of the problems signal mountain had a holding penalty every other play and i dont think our defensde was really exposed your offense scores 3 points and gets 200 yards rushing when thats all they did the whole game thats not really exposing a lot and you want to talk about injuries arguably one of our best players was back for the first time in a month after breaking his ribs and puncturing his lung so theres an injury for you and to the guy who never has anything to say but signal plays cupcakes get a life you troll

Edited by eaglepride55