Chattanooga Central vs Sequatchie County @ Finley

DefMinded

This should be one of the better games of the week. Who comes out on top this year? Last years game was hard fought and played tight most of the game. Both teams should be improved returning some key players. Best of luck to both teams!

It will be tough. Central, from the way it looks and the way things have been picked, might be one of the two best teams Seq sees in the regular season. Seq has good speed but Central will probably be noticeably quicker overall, I'd say that will be the only time this season they'll see that. Hubbard for Central is a great playmaker, he didn't have a huge game last year but it seemed like whenever they needed a big gain they just let him keep it around the left or right end. He will probably get more carries since it's been written he's moved to running back. Central's defense has been stingy in scrimmages. All that said, Sequatchie looks to be improved too even after losing some good players to graduation. Last year's game could have went the other way if not for some critical mistakes by Seq, including fumbling inside their own 5-Central scored a TD after that, fumbling at about their own 25 and Central returning it for a TD, and dropping what would have been a long pass reception, maybe 70 yards, if not a touchdown. You can't have a perfect game, there will always be some mistakes, some penalties, but if they avoid the critical mistakes like that they will have a good chance.

Edited by Indian

If Central can get it together......Pounders running away!!! 42-14.if pounders start arguing and missing assignments,SEQ. county 14-13.

I think the game will be close if the Both teams play there best. This is a pretty good matchup and you will be suprised by some of Sequatchies speed. The team with the least mistakes and in the best shape wins it. Best of luck to both teams.

I can't see the score being 42-14, I don't care how much they may or may not argue or miss assignments. Your post don't make sense.

I agree 42-14 is a little far fetched. I watched the Central/Signal game and Central had a lot of mental mistakes with fumbles and missed blocks. If Sequatchie's young line can come together then this game should be very interesting.

:roflol:

I agree 42-14 is a little far fetched. I watched the Central/Signal game and Central had a lot of mental mistakes with fumbles and missed blocks. If Sequatchie's young line can come together then this game should be very interesting.

:roflol: I understand it completely:if the pounders play DISCIPLINE football,they will win big.If the "THUG-NESS" comes out on the field it will be a close game.Hope this helps?