Chattanooga Central vs Sequatchie County @ Finley

DefMinded

:roflol:

:roflol: I understand it completely:if the pounders play DISCIPLINE football,they will win big.If the "THUG-NESS" comes out on the field it will be a close game.Hope this helps?

Define "THUG-NESS"! It sounds like excuses coming from Central, explaining what you did to win or lose (if this or if that) before the first game. I just don't believe Central will beat Seq big. Like I said before, I really don't know what Seq has they have looked good 90% of this summer, but mediocre the other 10%. One thing is for sure, they are practing hard and will be ready to play. Everyone wants to win, but win or loose this game means nothing toward the playoffs.

Bratt22, you got to look past goosedad and VOID they are not Central fans they are Owl fans. You know I have a close interest in the Central program and the team is full of good hard working kids. This is the most talented team Central has put on the field in years and the next few years will be talented as well. The owl fans seem to overlook the "thugness" of their program and focus on others. Seems the last few years their players have been in the news more than the Central players. This game could be tight if Seq. plays well if not Central has the athletes to to win big if the Indians have turnovers and alot of mistakes. Just my opinion

Did Seq. Co. return their running backs from last year? Those kids could run.

I will have to say though they seemed a little mouthy from the game I watched them play. I would not be able to make an assesment on if this was normal for them or not. Besides attitude at times, they were fun to watch.

Yes number 2 and 44 are back and they have a couple more backs who can run a bit too. I think this game is going to be close. Who are the coaches of Sequatchie and Central? best of luck.

Bratt22, you got to look past goosedad and VOID they are not Central fans they are Owl fans. You know I have a close interest in the Central program and the team is full of good hard working kids. This is the most talented team Central has put on the field in years and the next few years will be talented as well. The owl fans seem to overlook the "thugness" of their program and focus on others. Seems the last few years their players have been in the news more than the Central players. This game could be tight if Seq. plays well if not Central has the athletes to to win big if the Indians have turnovers and alot of mistakes. Just my opinion

"Look past goosesdad?"I never said anything NEGATIVE towards Central high school,I said,if Central executes,Pounders WIN BIG!!,but,if they start bickering and arguing with each other and doing silly things like throwing helmets across the field(jamboree),kicking the football(jamboree)etc..it will be close.Central has the players to win BIG.So if I offended you,get over it(it was not intended).Good-luck to Central :thumb:

Goosedad, my apologies, just get tired of the THUG word thrown around when Central's name is mentioned. You are right your post did not mention it. The program there has come up tremendously the last 3 years and expect more from them in the future. There are great kids at Central working hard everyday to improve on the playoff run from last year. Those guys are far from thugs and deserve respect. As for the game, it was a close one last year with both teams making a ton of mistakes just like a typical 1st game. It will be interseting to see how it turns out but good luck to both teams throughout the year.

Sloppy game by both teams but Special teams gave it away at the end for Sequatchie. They had the game in hand but two big fumbles on special teams cost them the game tonight. Sequatchie Co. is going to be hard to handle for some teams. Best of luck to Central and Sequatchie the rest of the year.

How did seq.county keep it this close? I figured the way some pounder fans talked,it was going to be a blow out.Did central come to play or get lucky or did seq, just give it away?

I never got the blowout talk some were saying after all last years score was only 25-14.

The question is how did Sequatchie let it get away leading 14-0 at the half and 17-7 after three. The Indians defense shut Central's offense down all night. One score for Central was a long pass into traffic that receiver caught in the endzone the second was a QB sneak from the 1 yard line after recovering a fumble inside 15 and being tackled at the 1. The third score was on about 10 yard fumble return.

If I was giving out game balls one would go to the Indians defense. If they play like that every Friday night there opponents will have a tough time moving the football. The second one would go to Juan Martinez the kid has a leg. A 32 yard FG in his first game as a starter. 2-2 on PAT's and some outstanding punts & KO's. The high snap on the punt was not his fault. Hope he shakes that off as he can be a real weapon for the Indians this season just like his big bro was the past couple of years.