Lincoln County at Blackman

MCHSBigBlue

I 'think' Blackman will win, but I have to remind you that another team took LC lightly once.

This is the Coach and team that gave R'dale its first home field loss in the days we were beating Blackman by 30 points or MORE. Not that long ago either!

Take them serious or they WILL beat you.

I cannot believe y'all are putting so much pressure on one young man also. What are you going to do if he gets hurt this year (God forbid)? Being a one trick show will not allow you to consistantly win.

Fans are not putting no pressure on one man BLACKMAN has a good defense that will stop LC LB,s will not let them run on us not to mention how good BLACKMAN WR are that can run after they catch the ball for postive yards... So i guess Blackman is not a one trick show after all.... Fans are just glad to have a good running game this year....GO BLAZE!!! :popcorneater:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you have to start with one......and thats what the Falcons and Blackman will do Friday night. First win for the Falcons and first loss for the Blaze. Mathers will get more than touched. Believe me or not. The LC defense is ready and will be comimg after him and the rest of the Blaze. This will be a defensive battle. Hard hits will keep coming. GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!

monkey's, witches and bears...OH MY! (can't quite remember it all...words from the "wizard of oz")

old school coaches, LC defense and hard hits...OH MY!

bottom line is...if you has seen the Tullahoma game, you would fully understand what you are facing tonight...but you must not have and therefore don't! There is a tailback that was special, a good OL and a passing attack on offense! 98% of posters on here are just having fun with the choo choo stuff including me and the kid is as laid back as can be...he's been doing what he did last friday for years...he just did it on a stage that he had all to himself this time! and honestly, i hope your defense does come ready to play and makes this thing a great highschool football game...because last year's D was as bad as a D could get...not only in talent but just effort! i actually like your spunk and CoachT name "naildriver"...get your boys fired up and come on up to the city...there's a train a waiting for ya! CHOO CHOO! :thumb:

Click Clack!!! Its almost time. Falcons its time to stop all the chitter chatter and show the Blaze that they gonna get hit and hit hard. Get your minds right and come out swinging. Stay :hungry: Falcons 28-24 in a close 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Falcons :thumb:

Edited by blcoolio

Falcon fans know this, these kids, coaches, nor fans will not take anyone, any team or and school for granted. Starting at 7:30 tonight we will line up with the stands full of Blazing Blackman fans, pep band rockin and do everything posibile to punch you in the mouth and walk out with a W.

The only team that I hope comes ready to play more than you is us. If that happens you will have a longer ride home than you had getting here.

I wish you the best of luck after tonight, but tonight...

CLICK CLACK, PUNCH IN THE MOUTH!! :popcorneater:

We Are Blackman!

Edited by mykidsdad

Not so fast! Blackman may win and I think they could possibly be the best team in the Boro along with Oakland, but Coach Thompson and the Falcons should never be taken lightly!

I traveled down to The Pit last season to watch this game. I enjoyed the atmosphere very much. However, I was not impressed with LC's squad. Blackman had waaaaay too much speed for them last year. I see pretty much the same thing this time around. Blackman by 4 TDs.

Click Clack!!! Its almost time. Falcons its time to stop all the chitter chatter and show the Blaze that they gonna get hit and hit hard. Get your minds right and come out swinging. Stay :hungry: Falcons 28-24 in a close 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Falcons :thumb:

Same old crappy LC team man how times have changed!!!!!!