Greenback @ Pigeon Forge

matback

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing of PF's football team, I do know they have some studs on the wrestling team do any of those guys play? I would just be interested to know, how about it Tigers what ya'll got this year?

They will be better than they were last year and they have a STUD at RB although I heard he may be out with an ankle injury for a few weeks.

They will be better than they were last year and they have a STUD at RB although I heard he may be out with an ankle injury for a few weeks.

heard the same thing ligaments or something of that matter,heard they are much better bigger and more physical,will be good to get our best D-lineman back and a stud of a fullback in the seymore kid,was impressed to say the least of GB friday,hope that just wasnt a terrible meigs team!

I remember they had a good back last year that I think was a freshman is that the kid that is hurt? also had a young qb the best I remember, and I've also heard they have a big fullback. who have they scrimmaged this year and what was the outcome? does anyone know.

PF team will be healthy and ready for GB.I think Greenback will be surprised by PF toughness, 2 good running backs, one Chase Travis is pre-season allstate, also allstate Lineman. At home Tigers win 27-24

harley, glad to see a PF fan found this thread is Travis the one that had an ankle injury early on?

yes but is ready to go fri.I do pull for them until they play us.GP

I totally understand, I'm a Maryville alum but I pull for Alcoa 14 weeks a year and my kids go to Greenback.LOL. BTW it sounds like your boys put a whippin on one of our rivals last week at oneida what is your take on that one. I've heard GP is that good and I've heard oneida is down a little, well maybe not so much down as young. Anyway if you saw that one I'd like to hear about it.

So what does PF have? I have heard they have a good running back but he may be hurt. In looking at there schedule they have a pretty tough road. Who did they scrimmage? I saw them at Heritage in the 7 on 7 and they looked ok at the skill positions. Greenback looked ok, except for fumbles and not stopping the run friday night, but should get the Seymore kid back from shoulder to play dline. Greenback looks like they can score with anyone right now with Williams, Miller, Seymore and Goodson at QB. Should be a good one. Greenback 35 PF 21.