Karns vs. WB

gokarns09

This will be a very interesting game since both teams struggled pretty bad in week 0! This is a big early game for both of these teams- whoever gets the win will gain some confidence to build off of for the rest of the year. Im going to give this one to WB in a very close game.

Struggling against SC is not the same as struggling against HHS. I tried to tell you. SC looked good, but WB was not that far off, SC just jumped on them after WB's first drive stalled with a big play. It looks like they went to work this past week and got some thing straightend out. Good win GOVS.

Where is the Karns parent that his kid obviously plays defense at?? Didnt look like much d against WB. Fact is Karns is Karns and from the support i see you give the coaching staff who would want to coach there. If you are so good at pointing out fault why are you not the coach wait I know easier to put blame on someone else right.

Where is the Karns parent that his kid obviously plays defense at?? Didnt look like much d against WB. Fact is Karns is Karns and from the support i see you give the coaching staff who would want to coach there. If you are so good at pointing out fault why are you not the coach wait I know easier to put blame on someone else right.

Hey have you ever sat in the Karns locker room or practice under these idiots that have been there the past four years NO, talk about blaming smeone else that is all the Sunbright King and Calif kid does an have done since they walked in the building at Karns the first day I talked to the new staff they told me and all the team mates we sucked because of past coaching and they the best of thebest was turning it around, Iwill not post about Reeves or his love brothers again they are for a fact the worst coaches and ya alot of folks don't support them your ever think maybe some of the post do have facts, when Karns gets rid of the lasting tribe the prgram will improve from that alone regardless of wins, the three amigos has we called them in the locker room, funny thing is most of the kids on the team now feel the same ways we did 2 years ago.. Karns will get better when admin figures out they should have cleaned house until then you have the guys that poated a 6-24 record over 3 years way way impressive

Go Govs

Keep your chins up..... Work hard.... Have fun...

tpoole12

Karns Fans

I understand that many are frustrated. I've been there. I don't always agree with coaches or the admin but at the end of the day they are the coaches and the admin. I'm sure there's not a coach on any staff anywhere that doesn't want to win. Support the staff you have and let the kids know that you are behind them. It's easy to second guess but coaching is a hard job. No matter how good or bad the results turn out, every coach spends many hours working, planning, watching film in the effort to improve the team and themselves.

Good Luck

Hey have you ever sat in the Karns locker room or practice under these idiots that have been there the past four years NO, talk about blaming smeone else that is all the Sunbright King and Calif kid does an have done since they walked in the building at Karns the first day I talked to the new staff they told me and all the team mates we sucked because of past coaching and they the best of thebest was turning it around, Iwill not post about Reeves or his love brothers again they are for a fact the worst coaches and ya alot of folks don't support them your ever think maybe some of the post do have facts, when Karns gets rid of the lasting tribe the prgram will improve from that alone regardless of wins, the three amigos has we called them in the locker room, funny thing is most of the kids on the team now feel the same ways we did 2 years ago.. Karns will get better when admin figures out they should have cleaned house until then you have the guys that poated a 6-24 record over 3 years way way impressive

Maryville Coach George Quarles is one of the most respected coaches in the state. Thursday night his team trailed Alcoa by 4 with a minute to go. George probably called a high precentage play but George wasn't on the field. The players (QB & center) simply didn't make the play when they needed to and the rest is history. The point is that winning or losing ultimately was in the players hands. Friday night Karns missed play after play. Six turnovers. One TD on a trick play but no sustained drives. The loss wasn't the coaches' fault. Go - all your posts sound pretty much the same. Maybe you need to just give up your anger with some of these coaches and move on? Work on that UT degree and get a more positive view of life. In the "football is a fashion designer sport" category, I thought those gold coaches shirts looked very washed out compared to the crisp blue and white previously worn. Plus the cheerleaders appear to have new uniforms with blue and yellow instead of the "gold" the coaches are wearing. I feel really bad for Karns, but until people quit bickering about almost everything and move from the past to the present, things may just remain the same.