Week 1

MVM

yes, you have read things wrong. Baylor will be world-beaters this year. Fully stocked and loaded if they stay healthy. Everyone's watching them so why list them? Too obvious.

That's how I read it too, CC...Baylor is a consistent program, so why list them...(but actually, I thought you were just dodging the bullet regarding the other two ?)

D

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1..Baylor..Duh

2..GPS..Their GK will keep them in alot of games.

3..Fighting Leprechauns..I'll let "D" explain why.

4..CCS.. Good mix of upper and lower class men. All they need is time to put it together.

5..Cleveland..See CCS

6..Soddy.."Young"

7..Signal Mtn..Watch Out A-AA teams in Chatt. Town...Signal's coming

8..McMinn Co..I don't know why but everyone in the area always leave them out of their polls?

9..Boyd..

10..East Hamilton

Not seeing too many big local match ups in Chattanooga as the 2nd half of Week 1 continues, maybe the BOYD Buchanan v. Signal Mountain game will put some clarification in MVM's #7 and #9 ?

D

1..Baylor..Duh

2..GPS..Their GK will keep them in alot of games.

3..Fighting Leprechauns..I'll let "D" explain why.

4..CCS.. Good mix of upper and lower class men. All they need is time to put it together.

5..Cleveland..See CCS

6..Soddy.."Young"

7..Signal Mtn..Watch Out A-AA teams in Chatt. Town...Signal's coming

8..McMinn Co..I don't know why but everyone in the area always leave them out of their polls?

9..Boyd..

10..East Hamilton

Not seeing too many big local match ups in Chattanooga as the 2nd half of Week 1 continues, maybe the BOYD Buchanan v. Signal Mountain game will put some clarification in MVM's #7 and #9 ?

D

It was "just" a scrimmage...but EH beat BB last week 5-0 or 5-1.

Can someone explain the rules as to how a player is allowed to play for a team without sitting out a year after transferring? Under what conditions is this allowed?

Gotta move a certain distance is my understanding, or your school doesn't have a team, or your school stops having a team, or extreme circumstances beyond the control of the child or parents and they meet with the governing body whom allows the move to happen without sitting out a year. I have heard of the ones I mentioned happening.

Can someone explain the rules as to how a player is allowed to play for a team without sitting out a year after transferring? Under what conditions is this allowed?

There are several ways.

1) If the player changes schools that is over a certain mileage away (Somewhere between 40-50 miles)

2) Parents divorce resulting in change of schools due to custody issues.

3) Parent becomes the coach at the new school

4) Certain hardships that are done on individual basis.

Otherwise, the player has to sit out Varsity contest for 1 calendar year from their last date of participation as a member of that team (i.e. practice, game, etc)