Perry Co. @ Scotts Hill

radio33

I don't know much about PC's line but their backfeild is pretty sound (from what I remember). I'd like to hear more about them if anyone cares to post something about the team. I look forward to hearing more about PC as the season goes on. I'm glad to see that SH is getting things going on a good track with their community backing them. Good luck to both teams.

Tucker looked real good aganist what I would call a good JV team. EH played hard but was over matched at every position. PC receivers caught the ball well also, but if was hard to tell how psysical they are. Skill wise they are set but Tucker will not be as good if he's running for his life.

I don't know I think Tucker is at his best when he is running for his life.

:thumb: Thanks for the 'props tigertiger,we are trying to build a program along with a facility,and your impressions of both are what we wish each team to leave the 'Hill with.Thanks also for not ragging on the shortcomings,as we are aware that they exist,and are doing the best we can to be a good "host" with limited rescources.As for the team.....youthful and inexperianced are the best ways to describe them.Our area.until three years ago,had no football....period. We are blessed with a solid coaching staff,a community that will work tirelessly,churches and buisnesses that are eager to do what they can,and a fan base who will come out and support the Lions,so we'll get where we want to be eventually.I'd like to congratulate Halls on their fans and team too,a CLASS ACT TOP TO BOTTOM! :thumb:

You guys are off to a great start trader! I didn't see any shortcomings for a team in its fourth year and a stadium hosting its first game. Your home grandstand is going to be really big when complete! The experience I had there reminded me of our trip to Jo Byrns about six years ago. People everywhere, cars parked next to the fence tailgating, people standing along the fence all the way around the field.

Plus you guys have one of Halls' own on your staff: Tim Buffaloe. Good guy!

Good luck and hopefully we can keep playing one another...look forward to our next trip to the Hill!!!

Grad, I remember from some of last years post that Radio is HUGE fan and very optomistic.

Yes i am hugh PC fan my son is out there playing under the "Friday Night Lights " and I am over 20 yrs removed. I played for Lewis Co. Reason I am telling everybody this now ...I feel like I am in the game . I wanted back in game for over 20 yrs this is as close as i am ever gonna get. Friday Night Lights its like the coolest thing there is! I am sorry I am so predjustice on everybody but my little PC team. As for Scotts Hill they are in TROUBLE ! If they score more than 7 I know we will be in 40's.

Edited by radio33

Yes i am hugh PC fan my son is out there playing under the "Friday Night Lights " and I am over 20 yrs removed. I played for Lewis Co. Reason I am telling everybody this now ...I feel like I am in the game . I wanted back in game for over 20 yrs this is as close as i am ever gonna get. Friday Night Lights its like the coolest thing there is! I am sorry I am so predjustice on everybody but my little PC team. As for Scotts Hill they are in TROUBLE ! If they score more than 7 I know we will be in 40's.

Perry County is very good on the lines as well. The guys in the trenches are huge and very experienced. this make Tucker and all of our game on both sides of the ball very hard to deal with. Also something that pc hasn,t had in the past is depth that also is a area of great improvement. When pc does get ahead tonight I hope some of these extra players do get some pt. anyone listening!!!!

I thought you were in the game already. Everytime we play PC I can hear you over everyone. I even watched film last year and could hear you on that as well. I'm glad you all are excited over there I wish we had folks that would get excited over here. Good luck tonight. No injuries.