1. 1. Who wins? SCHS or GHS?

• Smith County Owls
    • Gordonsville Tigers

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

By request of my "team" I am maintaining radio silence until after the game. Team = sons & grandsons !! win or lose we'll be wearing blue and blue as we know is my BEST color ..

C'mon B-bellz. It's got to be either they think your a jinx, or they are afraid you'll make the Owls mad and they might play better. Either way, me and you know better........and........I think it's in the CoachT by-laws that if you don't talk before the game, you can't talk after... :D

Guest Termite

Come on termite...don't be hating !!!!! So if I was a prognosticator (that means i picked winners and losers)I would really be leaning to the Big "G" in south Smith County to travel up the road 10 minutes or so and ride out of the hole carrying a train whistle....Cause this is the year of the "G" in Smith county..... Good luck to you the rest of the year, but i believe Friday Night is a "L" for Smith County....but at least you will be 1-1 verse CC at 0-2....

Really?? I thought prognosticator meant you put stuff off. :blink:

Hating??? You got to be kidding..using CC as a springboard into the playoffs. You don't think CC really beat SC do you? That was part of the master plan. Let CC win so SC could play PC, knowing Harpeth would beat CC, then SC would beat Harpeth. It almost all come together ...except for a guttsy call at the end of the York game.

Glad your still around Pattypeepers. Sure was fun last year. See your jumping on the Blue bandwagon like so many others, but who knows, that's why they will tee it up tomorrow nite.

Smith Co. wins this one. G-ville won't be able to run the ball on a solid SC run defense. Plus the game is at "the hole" and it is extremely hard to win there. So good luck owls!

The hole? What kind of lame name is that. Maybe the trash dump. Whenever Ive visited "the hole" it reminds me of a garbage man convention!

Guest Termite

The hole? What kind of lame name is that. Maybe the trash dump. Whenever Ive visited "the hole" it reminds me of a garbage man convention!

I know what you mean .... that's why I always set on the HOME side. :roflol:

C'mon B-bellz. It's got to be either they think your a jinx, or they are afraid you'll make the Owls mad and they might play better. Either way, me and you know better........and........I think it's in the CoachT by-laws that if you don't talk before the game, you can't talk after... :D

I've never been known to brag or boast, or whine whichever the case may be so after the game is a non issue. I'm a Big Blue fan, you know that I just think too much emphasis is put on this game, the team reenforced that. So .. on that note, is there a shuttle picking up people from parking locations? I've pulled a muscle in my calf and really dread the walk :(

oh .. and ... Go BLUE!!!!