Marion County School Superintendant

sportman

I wanted to post this even I'm sure Butchie doesn't want me to but we talked at the SP-SM game last night and he asked me how I knew the family and all and later I found out he did something for the family that just really touched me. I'm telling all you folk's that Butchie is one fine man and his heart is in the right place when it come's to caring!!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to post this even I'm sure Butchie doesn't want me to but we talked at the SP-SM game last night and he asked me how I knew the family and all and later I found out he did something for the family that just really touched me. I'm telling all you folk's that Butchie is one fine man and his heart is in the right place when it come's to caring!!!!

Thanks But This Isn't About Me. Hope It Helps.

:thumb: he's one big tall "Teddy Bear" good man!

From a post on Facebook>>>>A very precious and courageous girl gave up her leg in her fight against cancer just a few weeks ago! October 9th is her birthday and lets make this 1 her best! Take time and put her a card in the mail: Kennedy Griffith, 385 Sulfur Springs Rd., Whitwell, TN 37397 if you can't afford to put anything in it that's fine, send it anyways and let her know she's in your prayers!

Let's get the cards out CoachTers!!!

From a post on Facebook>>>>A very precious and courageous girl gave up her leg in her fight against cancer just a few weeks ago! October 9th is her birthday and lets make this 1 her best! Take time and put her a card in the mail: Kennedy Griffith, 385 Sulfur Springs Rd., Whitwell, TN 37397 if you can't afford to put anything in it that's fine, send it anyways and let her know she's in your prayers!

Let's get the cards out CoachTers!!!

Card and prayers on the way from Rebel nation.

And ya'll are right about Butchie. He's a big 'ol great guy.

Wanted to let everyone know that Ms Kennedy Griffith is HOME!!!! She came in Wednesday and is doing great! She told Mark she is just glad to be home and in her bed. Contiune to pray for her and the family. Sometime after her birthday she will be starting 24 weeks of cemo. God is good...all the time!

Wanted to let everyone know that Ms Kennedy Griffith is HOME!!!! She came in Wednesday and is doing great! She told Mark she is just glad to be home and in her bed. Contiune to pray for her and the family. Sometime after her birthday she will be starting 24 weeks of cemo. God is good...all the time!

WHAT WONDERFUL NEW'S THIS IS. LIKE ZONEPIRATE SAID LET'S SEND HER A BUNCH OF BIRTHDAY CARDS TO HELP CHEER HER UP AND ALSO THAT THE COACHT GUY'S DO CARE ABOUT HER AND THE FAMILY. THE ADRESS IS A FEW POST UP SO LET'S PLEASE MAKE THIS A SPECIAL TIME FOR HER. GOD IS GOOD THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!

WHAT WONDERFUL NEW'S THIS IS. LIKE ZONEPIRATE SAID LET'S SEND HER A BUNCH OF BIRTHDAY CARDS TO HELP CHEER HER UP AND ALSO THAT THE COACHT GUY'S DO CARE ABOUT HER AND THE FAMILY. THE ADRESS IS A FEW POST UP SO LET'S PLEASE MAKE THIS A SPECIAL TIME FOR HER. GOD IS GOOD THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!

God Bless Her And Keep Her! :thumb: