Greeneville Vs. Betsy Sept.10

DevilMan03

Devils vs. Betsy  

36 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

I believe EHS is pretty solid on D. They stuffed the SH run game up until the 4th.

But unless we can clean up our passing game it will be a long night

I will reserve judgement on the SH offense until they play a couple more games. So far they have beaten 2 3A teams by 3 and 7 points respectively....they are a 6A team and have quality talent and coaching and should dominate these smaller schools. I'm sure Stacy has those SH backs still trying to spin their way through the line.Can't do that without power. Scat backs need a hole to shoot through. I can't wait to see how long you "stuff" Spradlin...I'll be surprised if you can do it for 3 qtrs. How many lineman for Betsy play both ways?

EHS passing game is not that dirty. Recievers got open all night only to be overthrown by a few inches or underthrown by a few feet. First interception in the endzone was short. Cleaning this up may take care of it's self. Berry has a very good arm with a quick release, but it appears he need a little confidence and composure. Snaps go a long way towards curing these problems. Maybe Coach Witten could platoon him for a couple weeks with Eli Bradley to take off a little pressure. Bradley is a senior who seems very capable and from what i have seen would do what ever the team needed. Field the punts.

I will reserve judgement on the SH offense until they play a couple more games. So far they have beaten 2 3A teams by 3 and 7 points respectively....they are a 6A team and have quality talent and coaching and should dominate these smaller schools. I'm sure Stacy has those SH backs still trying to spin their way through the line.Can't do that without power. Scat backs need a hole to shoot through. I can't wait to see how long you "stuff" Spradlin...I'll be surprised if you can do it for 3 qtrs. How many lineman for Betsy play both ways?

Barb, Soddy Daisy is 6A.

Greeneville 35 Elizabethton 21