The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Was talking to some Jasper folks and they are saying they did not show everything the other night, waiting for this game to arrive. Can't wait to see how this one turns out?

Does this year put Boeck on the hot seat or does the principle and AD have full control? :shock:

I really doubt that Boeck will lose his job. It really doesnt matter how bad the record is this year personally I dont think Vince Lombardi could have a winning record with that team.

Someone told me that they drove by that practice field today and Grider was working on those same pass plays that got intercepted by their pass defenders last week. I garuntee you that Grider should have learned from that and not do it again. If our passer throws those interceptions again against a good team we will get beat. You think im joking cause im not. That was a bunch of mess. I hope to see everyone again Friday night. I will be bringing my Murphy Fair book to the game and my cooler with red bulls.

Oh I agree 100 percent about the interceptions. Running this kind of offense will cost us a game this year. I just hope its not Signal.

I have spoken with some others about this game. I am very, very disappointed to hear all the hurtful and threatening comments made toward a legend like myself. With that being said, I have decided to bring my personal bodyguard to this game with me in hopes of keeping anyone from trying to double or triple up on the great one.

Throw In A Few Kicks For Us All! :roflolk: And An Elbow Smash! :roflol:

PowerP you have no idea bout The Boeck Factor. The Boeck Factor will show up. Boeck knows that staff and has been good at keeping Marion in the games with them the past several years. The Boeck Factor will make a difference. You probably are a band member or something. You have no idea bout the veer offense. The veer offense relies on the other team being undisciplined and the pirates have always been undisciplined since Boeck left you.

FEER THE VEER, FEAR THE MADNESS AND FEAR THE BOECK!

09- SP-20 J-8

08- SP-48 J-13

07- SP-47 J-19

06- SP-48 J-0

If that is keeping it close then I feel bad for you jasper fans. In those four years we have beat yall by and avg of 31 pts. Thats a little more than four TDs. As they say on ESPN Com-on-Man! :roflol:

I think this game will turn out to be much like 2003 when Ron Cook, Ben Blevins, David Cagle and them boys were seniors.I will never forget on a punt return Ben hit a boy from Jasper so hard I think the poor fella is still on the ground looking for his mouthpiece. Pirates score early and often. This team is hungry and will play with a chip on their shoulder. I like that. They want to show something everyweek.

Pirates- 75

Silent Train Whistle- 6

Someone told me that they drove by that practice field today and Grider was working on those same pass plays that got intercepted by their pass defenders last week. I garuntee you that Grider should have learned from that and not do it again. If our passer throws those interceptions again against a good team we will get beat. You think im joking cause im not. That was a bunch of mess. I hope to see everyone again Friday night. I will be bringing my Murphy Fair book to the game and my cooler with red bulls.

My son and I were wondering when your going to start a Roy Dillard fan club. We like your post so keep them coming.

The sad think about your "Old School" comment is this: If you graduated in 1985 from SP, then you never beat MC. :thumb:

You know what they say about folks that live in the past and got another foot in the future? They just peein' on today. Besides back then, ya'll were 3A with about 65 players running in and out non-stop. Heck, we ol' school heads were 25 strong on both sides of the ball the whole game. Playin' ol' fashion 1A on offense and on pure heart on defense. We still kept it close. GriderBall is like an ol' fine muscadine wine. There might be a little dust on the bottle, but boy ain't it got sweeter in time. Go hang out with "Brokeneck" in the film room MC and make sure you brang ye alke-seltzer, plop plop fizz fizz.---HowiePirate