gordonsville vs friendshjp

pasttiger

its hard tell what fcs has. i didnt think mid ten would hold them to only 14. looks like they had to fight hard to beat macon. i knew going in macon had plenty offense but didnt think they could hang on defense. in the years past cant tell about gordonsville when they play sc. i still think this one gets won late in the game.

• Upvote 1

I'm definitely anxious to see how they bounce back this week.

Gville has a sound football team. They have experience and good athletes. FC's defense had better prepare for a pounding by Woodmore. He is a great back and ANY team would love to have him. You can see Smith can hurt you running the ball but never had a chance last week. Gville's defense is very physical. Seems that some opponents are breathing a sigh of relief because SC beat Gville. Well let me tell you something, you had better tie another knot in your jock strap and get ready to get hit. This loss to SC could be what propels the Tigers to Cookeville. Opponents, don't breath a sigh of relief, you had better take a deep breath and keep your head on a swivel - you gonna get hit. Go Tigers from the North side.

Gville has a sound football team. They have experience and good athletes. FC's defense had better prepare for a pounding by Woodmore. He is a great back and ANY team would love to have him. You can see Smith can hurt you running the ball but never had a chance last week. Gville's defense is very physical. Seems that some opponents are breathing a sigh of relief because SC beat Gville. Well let me tell you something, you had better tie another knot in your jock strap and get ready to get hit. This loss to SC could be what propels the Tigers to Cookeville. Opponents, don't breath a sigh of relief, you had better take a deep breath and keep your head on a swivel - you gonna get hit. Go Tigers from the North side.

I do so hope that the Tigers can pick up the pieces and put them back in the right order and move forward.

who did gordonsville lose from last year's team? i know #58 went to play college ball and they lost their center....i think number 51? i know that kid that transferred from your team last year is fired up to play all of his old buds. that should be interesting and i'd be eager to see how that plays out

who did gordonsville lose from last year's team? i know #58 went to play college ball and they lost their center....i think number 51? i know that kid that transferred from your team last year is fired up to play all of his old buds. that should be interesting and i'd be eager to see how that plays out

Gville only lost a couple of players more than the one's you mentioned. They have a team with plenty of experience, and I'm hoping it shows this week and the rest of the season.

I do have confidence that Gville can get it done.

I also heard Reeves is hurt, Does anyone know anything about it?

Gville only lost a couple of players more than the one's you mentioned. They have a team with plenty of experience, and I'm hoping it shows this week and the rest of the season.

I do have confidence that Gville can get it done.

I also heard Reeves is hurt, Does anyone know anything about it?

don't know about Reeves, I didn't make it up to Macon County. I do think this year's game will be more like 3 years ago when you guys had the experienced team with Smith at QB, and FC was playing alot of younger players. If I remember right that was a hard hitting game with G-ville winning a close one. Not predicting an outcome, I'm just saying it's similar teams.

FC has a bunch of big guys and a bunch of lean athletic guys... They are just young. Another year in the weight room will help them alot. But this year's team can gel and make some noise in the region. Defense needs to step up the takling.

Friday night could be a really good one. It won't be the mis-match of last year by a long shot. At least I hope not!

don't know about Reeves, I didn't make it up to Macon County. I do think this year's game will be more like 3 years ago when you guys had the experienced team with Smith at QB, and FC was playing alot of younger players. If I remember right that was a hard hitting game with G-ville winning a close one. Not predicting an outcome, I'm just saying it's similar teams.

FC has a bunch of big guys and a bunch of lean athletic guys... They are just young. Another year in the weight room will help them alot. But this year's team can gel and make some noise in the region. Defense needs to step up the takling.

Friday night could be a really good one. It won't be the mis-match of last year by a long shot. At least I hope not!

I think I heard that Reeves has gotten hurt in both games. I like watching him run, he hits the hole hard. I was thoroughly surprised last year when I first saw him, and he showed some toughness against TC.

We do have the experience, however, it didn't work too well for us last week.

If we start clicking like we can, I really like our chances.

Now, I have a feeling that FC is better than Smith Co., so if we're not clicking, it won't be pretty.

Either way, Gville has to keep from dropping their head if ya'll hit a big play.

If they keep their heads up the whole time, they can do well.

I think I heard that Reeves has gotten hurt in both games. I like watching him run, he hits the hole hard. I was thoroughly surprised last year when I first saw him, and he showed some toughness against TC.

We do have the experience, however, it didn't work too well for us last week.

If we start clicking like we can, I really like our chances.

Now, I have a feeling that FC is better than Smith Co., so if we're not clicking, it won't be pretty.

Either way, Gville has to keep from dropping their head if ya'll hit a big play.

If they keep their heads up the whole time, they can do well.

gordonsville played a good defense in sc last week . we moved the ball good but shot ourselves in the foot that made it hard. if gordonsville doesnt draw the pistol from the holster they will win this one. the deal last week is that so much is put into that one game, you know the ending to this story. we will see a team with more focus this week.