Ripley @ Gibson Co.

GCPioneer

Ripley makes the long trip down to Dyer next week to take on Gibson Co. Ripley is coming off of a blowout win over McNairy Central as Gibson Co. is coming off a much needed bye week to get guys healed from injuries. This game last year between Gibson Co. and Ripley was a blowout in favor of Ripley. They played a flawless game and the game was out of reach at the half. This year, GC is running a more balanced offense that could keep the clock running and hopefully out of possession of Ripley. From what I hear, almost all of Ripley's TD's against McNairy last night were on long passes. I look forward to Ripley coming down to GC next week and hopefully GC can rebound from last years blowout loss to them.

Thoughts, opinions, predictions......

Ripley makes the long trip down to Dyer next week to take on Gibson Co. Ripley is coming off of a blowout win over McNairy Central as Gibson Co. is coming off a much needed bye week to get guys healed from injuries. This game last year between Gibson Co. and Ripley was a blowout in favor of Ripley. They played a flawless game and the game was out of reach at the half. This year, GC is running a more balanced offense that could keep the clock running and hopefully out of possession of Ripley. From what I hear, almost all of Ripley's TD's against McNairy last night were on long passes. I look forward to Ripley coming down to GC next week and hopefully GC can rebound from last years blowout loss to them.

I think being at home will be a factor this year! Hopefully the line will give your qb a little more time to throw the football! I know GC would like to get revenge after last year's loss! Good Luck and hopefully the Pioneers will win a home!

I think being at home will be a factor this year! Hopefully the line will give your qb a little more time to throw the football! I know GC would like to get revenge after last year's loss! Good Luck and hopefully the Pioneers will win a home!

If we can set the tempo, I'll feel safe about things. However, if we go 3 and out on the first series and Ripley drives straight down on us, it'll be a long night. If we can establish the run and then open it up some with the pass, it should be a game. There's no doubt that Ripley will be big and quick, but I don't think they'll be Humboldt quick.

good luck, I hope you guys play well. I think Ripley will win big