Dobyns-Bennett vs. Sullivan Central

dbindian11

You might be able to snow other people on this board with your false truths but not me. Go back to any of those posts and find where I ever said anything negative about a player. You can't. I have said I thought the weakest part of this team was the interior line play and GC's conservtive play calling.

Two people can play this game. Go back to your post #6 in this thread where you say this team needs to tighten some stuff up. Are you being a DB hater or making a general comment about football on a football message board?

By the way I am a bigger Daniel Boone fan than you are a DB fan I can promise you that. In fact I get my information from actually attending games unlike other people on this board.

Oh, Im not "SNOWING" anyone. This is not a game. I just proved my point. All DB fans know it, and you know it. Even sounds like I struck a nerve with you. Any time "you" call out DB's team you are bashing all the players not "a player" like you say above. Right there is the game. Your not fooling anyone. I just exposed you for what you are. A DB hater. Your not a Daniel Boone fan and you havent been to a single Daniel Boone game. Keep it going, I've got plenty more for you.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody says this Central QB is the best in the Big 8. I don't know, I just don't see it. I wouldn't trade Seabolt or Cook for two of him. Sorry. The only way this game is going to help us against future passing teams is if we lay back on Defense and give him time to throw. This might help geting our drfensive backs some experience defending against the pass. Otherwise the QB will be running for his life the whole game. We have two very big away games coming up after Central and we need some fine tuning in a hurry. Sevier Co. has destroyed their first two opponents. Probably the best team they had had in years and their very well coached.

Here is the post you refer to. Coach Clark said the same thing in a interview. Not word for word but same meaning. Something that several other real DB fans have said also. This is not bashing this is reality. Anybody know of a team at this point in the season that doesn't need "fine tuning". Compair this to all the foolish DB Hating post made before the Farragut game by tosssalad. Good grief dude Im feeling sorry for you. Your such a amature on here.

Oh, Im not "SNOWING" anyone. This is not a game. I just proved my point. All DB fans know it, and you know it. Even sounds like I struck a nerve with you. Any time "you" call out DB's team you are bashing all the players not "a player" like you say above. Right there is the game. Your not fooling anyone. I just exposed you for what you are. A DB hater. Your not a Daniel Boone fan and you havent been to a single Daniel Boone game. Keep it going, I've got plenty more for you.

I've got you so twisted it's not even fun anymore. You think I have 5 or 6 different screen names, I'm some ghost from your past, I don't attend any Boone games. You're just like your screen name waco.

By the way how's that sad thread you started going? What are you saying about your team ranking them 6? Not being a hater are you?

I've got you so twisted it's not even fun anymore. You think I have 5 or 6 different screen names, I'm some ghost from your past, I don't attend any Boone games. You're just like your screen name waco.

By the way how's that sad thread you started going? What are you saying about your team ranking them 6? Not being a hater are you?

Hey don't try to change the subject there DB Hater. This is about you, not me. Your the one with all the DB hating post on CoachT. Better be careful, you might get the Royal Boot again. CoachT might not let you back in again after the second infraction. Sad thread? Whats sad about a poll? Did you cry? And by the way, I don't hate any of the teams in that poll. Why would I hate them? Im not like you.

Up to this point you have "14" post on this DB-Central thread. On the Daniel Boone-South thread you have "4" post. And you didn't even post there until the forth page. I guess I have to give you credit that you did finally realize you should at least throw a few boring post over there to make it look good. Later Hater.

Anyone know how 5-0 is doing. How is the overall health of the team as well.I watched the highlights and we looked really good.Loved watching Hayworth pancake that poor tackle over and over.Both sides of the line looked really good.I had talked to Leeper in the off season and he was working hard as I knew several were.I was getting first hand reports on the work of some and we look good in the first couple of games.I just worry about depth and hope we have it for the long haul.I really look forward to the Sevier county and TH matchups on the line.We have some great young men in the trenches and hope the lesson has been learned about off season work.It has to be done by the players,nomatter how many million we have in the weight room.Anyone know who is our leading tacklers so far.The linebackers are hitting it good and Holt has a great looking bunch.Without seeing the long run,I would bet it was on a blitz and a couple of players went the wrong way up front and in the secondary,Just a guess in the dark without seeing it.

Here is the post you refer to. Coach Clark said the same thing in a interview. Not word for word but same meaning. Something that several other real DB fans have said also. This is not bashing this is reality. Anybody know of a team at this point in the season that doesn't need "fine tuning". Compair this to all the foolish DB Hating post made before the Farragut game by tosssalad. Good grief dude Im feeling sorry for you. Your such a amature on here.

I've never said anything that other DB fans haven't said as well. It's called having an opinion about something and it is my right as an American. You Communist American hater.

Up to this point you have "14" post on this DB-Central thread. On the Daniel Boone-South thread you have "4" post. And you didn't even post there until the forth page. I guess I have to give you credit that you did finally realize you should at least throw a few boring post over there to make it look good. Later Hater.

I didn't post until the 4th page because of my slight misunderstanding with the fine mods on here. I could post on that thread as well but I would be talking to myself. The south fans have mysteriously disappeared after their 0-2 start. American Hater.

I thought you would know better by now but I guess not. Im right as usual. If your this dumb then I guess you'll never catch on. I do actually read your post as painful as that is. It's amusing to a point. I will cite examples to prove my point, not for your benifit but for those that haven't caught on to your game. You see the fans do not play the game, its the players. When you spew your "one & done" retoric your talking about the players & coaches not the fans. Hard to believe you don't know that. Here are some examples if anyone has time to waste. On the DB-Farragut thread, post #15,#21,#26,#31,#35,#83,#166 all bashing the players at DB. On the DB-Clinton thread, post #67,& #79 both bashing the players at DB. On the Big 8 week 0 thread, post #52 bashing the players at DB. Several other post made by you this year being condescending towards DB, the coaching staff, the fans, and even Eastman. You have a very bad case of Indianshater. You started out like a "house on fire" before the Farragut game because you were sure the Indians were going to take a loss. You came to that game to cheer on Farragut, not because your a Farragut fan but because your a DB Hater. You left that game early with your tail between your legs. Your posing as a Daniel Boone fan because thats your next big hope. After that it will be on to Science Hill. Oh and don't forget to cheer on Sevier Co. That could be a hope for you also. You give yourself up by posting more on the DB-Central thread more than posting on your own teams thread even though this is the biggest game of the year for "your team"

Just go ahead and admit to us all that you have no team to pull for.....only a team to 'Hate"

Both of you sound like Lawyers. The Honorable Mr. WaCo and the Honorable Mr. Sasquatch. You two need to run against each other for Politcal Office and have one of those old fashioned mud slingin', name callin', mamma bashin' Races.

Top HS Football story in todays KINGSPORT TIMES NEWS.... BOONE VS SOUTH. In Friday's edition we will find out if Gate City will rebound from their Week 1 loss.

Roll Tribe Roll

I've never said anything that other DB fans haven't said as well. It's called having an opinion about something and it is my right as an American. You Communist American hater.

Other DB fans? As if you are a DB fan? Your a DB hater. Its alright for you to have a opinion. Its also alright for me to point out how wrong and stupid your opinion is. Actually not only point that out but also prove my point. Thats my right as an American. DB Hater.