Trousdale Co. at Jackson Co.

Grunt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were misled about the score. Our announcer said it was 7-0 TC late in the 2nd.

I was shocked.

How did JC look. Are they much improved over last year?

Croz, JC are just barely better than last year...the refs did there best to keep it close, not to mention 3 turnovers by the Jackets. JC had at least 1 player ejected. And at least 5 had to be helped off the field( doctor said they got stung by a yellow jacket) LOL :thumb:

Too much speed, strength, discipline from TC. A well coached team. Don't recall the refs trying to keep it close though, although I am sure TC could have scored more. I really thought more TC fans would have came. I was kinda disappointed.

JC has another tough game coming up. I do believe they will give Friendship a game. Keep working the boys hard JC coaches. JC will get better.

Good luck TC. Hope you win them all.

Too much speed, strength, discipline from TC. A well coached team. Don't recall the refs trying to keep it close though, although I am sure TC could have scored more.

Good luck TC. Hope you win them all.

Yea...i was just pokin at ya'll a little bit. The devils did start to play a little dirty at the end. That 1 boy that got ejected will have to miss the next game also, was he a starter?