Mt Juliet vs Gallatin

SCBisondad

Hate when fans blame the refs the refs did not beat you the wave did just face it man and swallow it. There was an MJ fan near me at the game he kept yellin, "throw the flag"...."pull the flag out of your pocket"......QUIT BEGGING!!!! Let the boys play nothing you can say to the ref to change the play on the feild.

Edited by GreenWaveRumble

I will agree with you on the coaching staff if you will agree on the same as our coaching staff. I like coach Perry but the one knock on him is that he keeps his son around. It is not our players on the D it is the play calling or lack of. Lil Perry should NOT be a coaching on the HS level. It is easy to call against a team like McGavock because they have no run game. All you have to do is blitz and put pressure on the Qb. I stated earlier that MJ would have to contain the QB for GHS. They did until they went into the prevent (to win) defense. Who ever calls the offense for GHS should be fired. You all were inches away from the interception and getting the loss. Keep running the QB. Lil Perry was giving you that in the 2nd half. The officiating was terrible on both sides but it was the ones they called against or missed in favor of MJ that absolutely killed them. The fumble they called against our QB was costly. First of all there was a facemask and secondly he was down before the fumble. What, 5 holding calls against MJ, and none maybe 1 against GHS. Come on!

It is expected every year we come up here! The pass interference at the end of the game was the correct call. I have no clue why GHS was passing at that point. Stupid! Some time stupid is the right call I guess.Congrats to GHS. Keep your head up MJ. It was a hard hitting game.

Wow!!! Got to love the loyal fans. From what I heard it was an awesome game. Maybe time to change the name from MJPride to something else with a negative tone and be real with yourself. Too bad I couldnt make it. Oakland looked good though.

I love it when people get on here and think coaches should be fired! I think all of you are idiots! If you know everything about football, get a degree, apply for the job and be perfect. Both coaches do a great job. None of us have a clue what goes on in these kids and coaches lives on a daily basis. Putting up with parents, friends, etc. telling kids you are great, so everything that goes wrong is the coaches fault. What are you truly teaching kids by doing this. I wonder why so many kids quit athletics, are disgruntled when they aren't the star, disappointed because they have to work for something, etc., etc., etc. If I want financial advice I don't ask a man in debt, If I want to be educated I don't ask a drop out, and if I want to evaluate a coach I don't ask parents or fans. See what the other coaches think about them and since I know several college and high school coaches I'll stick with their opinion. You guys just keeping paying your money to get in and be unhappy. This isn't the SEC or the NFL and thank god it isn't.

• Upvote 1

I will agree with you on the coaching staff if you will agree on the same as our coaching staff. I like coach Perry but the one knock on him is that he keeps his son around. It is not our players on the D it is the play calling or lack of. Lil Perry should NOT be a coaching on the HS level. It is easy to call against a team like McGavock because they have no run game. All you have to do is blitz and put pressure on the Qb. I stated earlier that MJ would have to contain the QB for GHS. They did until they went into the prevent (to win) defense. Who ever calls the offense for GHS should be fired. You all were inches away from the interception and getting the loss. Keep running the QB. Lil Perry was giving you that in the 2nd half. The officiating was terrible on both sides but it was the ones they called against or missed in favor of MJ that absolutely killed them. The fumble they called against our QB was costly. First of all there was a facemask and secondly he was down before the fumble. What, 5 holding calls against MJ, and none maybe 1 against GHS. Come on!

It is expected every year we come up here! The pass interference at the end of the game was the correct call. I have no clue why GHS was passing at that point. Stupid! Some time stupid is the right call I guess.Congrats to GHS. Keep your head up MJ. It was a hard hitting game.

MJPride....it was clearly a fumble. You should appreciate the head official that couldn't find his flag on the 2 pt conversion that Woodard was practically mugged on. Mt Juliet is notorious for holding on those sweeps....have been since Perry took over. I would be more upset that Cornelia is getting such little playing time. Why is that??

Oh and Gallatin was passing because there was no way your defensive secondary could cover all of Gallatin's players even with 8 men. Thus opening up huge chunks of yardage for the QB. I Tremaine was 10 of 16 for 160+ yards and 3 tds.

There was nothing wrong with the fumble by your qb. Box grabbed him by the shoulder with one arm, spun him around, and stripped the ball. The qb didn't come near the ground until he dove after the football. Maybe some holding calls could have been called different for either team, but when you run the sweep so much there's bound to be holding calls especially in high school. I know one thing though, referees don't decide the outcome of the game, the players do.

I was sitting right at the 45 yard line where it happened.It was a facemask. You are correct on the sweep. You will get some holding calls. I didn't ever state they weren't holding. I seen a lot of holding on the other side. Late hits especially in the first half that the refs missed time after time. The sideline judge on MJ's side was an absolute joke! You had another ref not nearly as close as him finally throw a flag for a late hit on the side line and the sideline judge was shaking his head no like he did all night long. Everyone knows that has ever come to play at GHS that they will never get a fair shake when it comes to officiating. Alot of missed calls with blocks in the back by GHS. Of course you all are going to get on here and deny the fact that the officiating was one sided. I guess you all thought when about 4 players picked the QB up and threw him to the ground after the officials stopped the play was alright. The officials didn't see anything wrong with that. Like I said it is known by everybody that comes in to play GHS they will not get a fair shake when it comes to officiating. You have some talented players and i'm not trying to take that away from them. Just let the players play and officiate the game fair.

MJPride....it was clearly a fumble. You should appreciate the head official that couldn't find his flag on the 2 pt conversion that Woodard was practically mugged on. Mt Juliet is notorious for holding on those sweeps....have been since Perry took over. I would be more upset that Cornelia is getting such little playing time. Why is that??

Oh and Gallatin was passing because there was no way your defensive secondary could cover all of Gallatin's players even with 8 men. Thus opening up huge chunks of yardage for the QB. I Tremaine was 10 of 16 for 160+ yards and 3 tds.

The point I was getting at was the fact you didn't even need to pass. Why take chance on the interception? You were inches away from getting it intercepted and getting the loss.

Wow!!! Got to love the loyal fans. From what I heard it was an awesome game. Maybe time to change the name from MJPride to something else with a negative tone and be real with yourself. Too bad I couldnt make it. Oakland looked good though.

You weren't even at the game and your going to come on here and say that. You get real!

I love it when people get on here and think coaches should be fired! I think all of you are idiots! If you know everything about football, get a degree, apply for the job and be perfect. Both coaches do a great job. None of us have a clue what goes on in these kids and coaches lives on a daily basis. Putting up with parents, friends, etc. telling kids you are great, so everything that goes wrong is the coaches fault. What are you truly teaching kids by doing this. I wonder why so many kids quit athletics, are disgruntled when they aren't the star, disappointed because they have to work for something, etc., etc., etc. If I want financial advice I don't ask a man in debt, If I want to be educated I don't ask a drop out, and if I want to evaluate a coach I don't ask parents or fans. See what the other coaches think about them and since I know several college and high school coaches I'll stick with their opinion. You guys just keeping paying your money to get in and be unhappy. This isn't the SEC or the NFL and thank god it isn't.

AMEN.toally agree with ya..coaches call the plays its up to the players to execute them...Take for instance the fake punt call in the game...smith was wide open the punter just over threw it...I used to coach in the tennessee youth football league and my biggest problem was PARENTS...