Franklin at Centennial

TheAnswer21

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone say "continuous clock"?

After watching the Rebels rebound on Saturday and I went and watched Centennial on Friday night, I couldn't agree with you more. 48-6

Who was it that said Centennial would contend for second place in our district? :roflol::roflol:

This one is over before it starts! Rebels continue to get better this week and go to 2-1.

Both teams are coming off wins last week. Franklin's a 42-0 drubbing of Hopkinsville, Centennial's a close 9-7 win over Antioch. First district game for the Rebels, the Cougars are already 0-1 in the district after a week zero loss to Ravenwood. Predictions anyone?

Not even close for the Cougars. I was at the RHS game and figure our Defense is going to have a heck of a game. CHS couldn't score from the 1 yard line in that game. Prediction: 42-0 as the Rebels show keep on showing that the BGA game is well behind them. Defense has 3 scores in this game.

After watching the Rebels rebound on Saturday and I went and watched Centennial on Friday night, I couldn't agree with you more. 48-6

Who was it that said Centennial would contend for second place in our district? :roflol::roflol:

This one is over before it starts! Rebels continue to get better this week and go to 2-1.

I know this is a big IF and won't happen but if Centennial could upset Franklin I could see the argument.

Indy, Ravenwood, and Hillsboro will all have at least two losses in the district to Franklin and Brentwood not to mention beating up on one another.

Centennial already has one loss and will definitely lose to Brentwood. They possibly could beat Indy and Hillsboro.

Franklin's only sure loss will be Brentwood. (Trust me folks! I've seen both of them play.)

If all this does take place, let the tiebreaker madness begin.

Still the most likely scenario is this:

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Ravenwood

4. Centennial

5. Independence

6. Hillsboro

With all this said (for no reason), Franklin 42 Centennial 6

Yes, to all my Franklin coaches I'm back on the internets for some more trash talking...... at least this friday it'll be against my dear old ma and her beloved cougars..... I hope to get out of Ft. Bragg this weekend to come see the game.

Oh and I'm feeling a beat down.... maybe I'll make it to a pep rally or such on Friday!