Franklin at Centennial

TheAnswer21

Yes, to all my Franklin coaches I'm back on the internets for some more trash talking...... at least this friday it'll be against my dear old ma and her beloved cougars..... I hope to get out of Ft. Bragg this weekend to come see the game.

Oh and I'm feeling a beat down.... maybe I'll make it to a pep rally or such on Friday!

Don't be so sure of the beat down. Coach "Shade Dog" can be the great equalizer!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a big IF and won't happen but if Centennial could upset Franklin I could see the argument.

Indy, Ravenwood, and Hillsboro will all have at least two losses in the district to Franklin and Brentwood not to mention beating up on one another.

Centennial already has one loss and will definitely lose to Brentwood. They possibly could beat Indy and Hillsboro.

Franklin's only sure loss will be Brentwood. (Trust me folks! I've seen both of them play.)

If all this does take place, let the tiebreaker madness begin.

Still the most likely scenario is this:

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Ravenwood

4. Centennial

5. Independence

6. Hillsboro

With all this said (for no reason), Franklin 42 Centennial 6

Will NEVER happen but would be a great scenario and would make for a great season

Hey fbforme..once the Rebels destroy the Cougars this week and say get up 36-0...you think they will work on their onside kick again :roflol:

I don't know, we might. I don't get to call the plays, I only get to watch and cheer. I will agree with you on one thing though, The REBELS will be up by at least that score sometime in the game. The boys tell me that Centennial is not very good. I also, saw them with my own eyes as they struggled to beat a Antioch team that these REBELS destroyed. I stick to my prediction 48 - 6. We don't need an onside kick to destroy the cougars so stick to wrestling Hogan. :roflol:

Hey fbforme...a old Wizzard friend of mine once told me, "What Goes Around Comes Around" & "Don't Count Your Chickens Before they Hatch" :roflol::roflol:

Hogan has many Rebel players who are Buddies and Good Luck to them and "The Hand Me Down Crew" :thumb:

This will be Centennial's Super Bowl...Both teams better be ready :thumb:

Edited by Hoganknows

I know this is a big IF and won't happen but if Centennial could upset Franklin I could see the argument.

Indy, Ravenwood, and Hillsboro will all have at least two losses in the district to Franklin and Brentwood not to mention beating up on one another.

Centennial already has one loss and will definitely lose to Brentwood. They possibly could beat Indy and Hillsboro.

Franklin's only sure loss will be Brentwood. (Trust me folks! I've seen both of them play.)

If all this does take place, let the tiebreaker madness begin.

Still the most likely scenario is this:

1. Brentwood

2. Franklin

3. Ravenwood

4. Centennial

5. Independence

6. Hillsboro

With all this said (for no reason), Franklin 42 Centennial 6

Dude bruh you an idiot. Indy is bigger, faster, and more efficient than everyone in the district. The only other decent team is Bwood and if Indy comes to play they can easily take down whatever a "Bruin" is

Dude bruh you an idiot. Indy is bigger, faster, and more efficient than everyone in the district. The only other decent team is Bwood and if Indy comes to play they can easily take down whatever a "Bruin" is

Decent? You guys got beat like you stole something last week. Brentwood is going to do the same to you tonight. So will Franklin..........