29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this one?

• Oak Ridge
    • Central

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be an interesting game this week. Central pulled a major upset last week, wished I would have went to that game other than the beat down of Fulton. This is the game I will be attending this week. Central fans, are the Bobcats back or did they just play out of their minds or is Morristown West overrated? Wildcat fans, where do you feel your team is right now?

Should be an interesting game this week. Central pulled a major upset last week, wished I would have went to that game other than the beat down of Fulton. This is the game I will be attending this week. Central fans, are the Bobcats back or did they just play out of their minds or is Morristown West overrated? Wildcat fans, where do you feel your team is right now?

Not feeling too good about the wildcats right now, but after reading the newspaper saturday morning it didnt make me feel so bad.. oak ridge started 7 soph in the farragut game. oak ridge is young and should only get better, but our d really needs to tighten up...against the run especially... i see this game as a close one, glad were playing central again.. central oak ridge have had some hellacious games over the years, the best in 91. Still to this day the best hs game i have ever seen, although maryville alcoa last week was real close, but you cant get more drama than the 91 OR central playoff game, unreal..

Not feeling too good about the wildcats right now, but after reading the newspaper saturday morning it didnt make me feel so bad.. oak ridge started 7 soph in the farragut game. oak ridge is young and should only get better, but our d really needs to tighten up...against the run especially... i see this game as a close one, glad were playing central again.. central oak ridge have had some hellacious games over the years, the best in 91. Still to this day the best hs game i have ever seen, although maryville alcoa last week was real close, but you cant get more drama than the 91 OR central playoff game, unreal..

That sucked for Todd Helton didn't it?

Team speed will give OR trouble. We will have to execute much better than we did at Farragut to overcome Central's speed and athleticism.

Central fans, congratulations on your big victory over Mo. W, How did the Bobcats pull the upset? I haven't read about it or seen the highlights.

Central will be tough to beat.. This makes Jed and Rally happy-- but no me..

I think Central wins this one..

OR wins this one with ease. Chalk this one up. Central will likely not even score. Central's days are over. They may be a little improved, but no match for us.

Central had a big win Friday and probably the biggest win for Central in the last 3 years and you act you all are gonna role over us...Im not saying we will win but we are going to play hard and give all we have!

Team speed will give OR trouble. We will have to execute much better than we did at Farragut to overcome Central's speed and athleticism.

Central fans, congratulations on your big victory over Mo. W, How did the Bobcats pull the upset? I haven't read about it or seen the highlights.

We played hard and fast and took advantage of MoWest mistakes and our offense scored when we made a stop on defense!