29 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins this one?

• Oak Ridge
    • Central

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure how much (I haven't seen the map), but didn't the Broadway zone get moved further south (not by a very much), expanding Central's zone closer to Fulton?

I really didn't think so I may have to look back at the map again....I do know there

is rumor of Central dropping to 4a.....that would be interesting....

I really didn't think so I may have to look back at the map again....I do know there

is rumor of Central dropping to 4a.....that would be interesting....

I heard that same story a few weeks ago. What a loss that would be for district 3-AAA, but it would be interesting to see how they'd perform is district 3-AA against teams like AE and Fulton. If Central builds on their win over Morristown West, I have to believe that they will get back to being an annual playoff team in the near future, especially if Halls continues to struggle and Clinton fails to build on their recent success.

Bring a big crowd cause we need the gate money from the attendance and I think it will be a good game!

Oak Ridge will bring a lot of people tonight. It should be one of the biggest crowds that Central has this season. I haven't been there since the great 1991 playoff game and I can't wait. It's great to see these two tradition rich, legionary football programs play each other again. It will be a great game !

Oak Ridge played a pretty good game tonight. With some work on defense against the run they should have a pretty good year. So, who was this new coach on the Oak Ridge sideline? lol

Yeah, i am afraid though that work on the run will never come to fruition though ORwildcat.. we are just too slow on defense to do much about that... i thought we bottled up blanc pretty good (he can fly btw) and that long run at the end was against our 2nd team D.. i thought asa whole we did pretty good. It seems oak ridge's D always is mediocre from the 50-30 yard lines, but you get down near the goal and they tighten up... what it has seemed like to me the past 2 games.

Yeah, i am afraid though that work on the run will never come to fruition though ORwildcat.. we are just too slow on defense to do much about that... i thought we bottled up blanc pretty good (he can fly btw) and that long run at the end was against our 2nd team D.. i thought asa whole we did pretty good. It seems oak ridge's D always is mediocre from the 50-30 yard lines, but you get down near the goal and they tighten up... what it has seemed like to me the past 2 games.

Was there really a new assistant coach on the sideline tonight?