CAK vs Stone Memorial

FootballDad

YOU SIR ARE FULL OF CRAP AND TRY SPELL CHECK.WE LOVE OUR FOOTBALL TEAM AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE YOURS.I'M SO TIRED OF THE SO CALLED ELITE OF CAK LOOKING DOWN ON US.YOU BETTER BE READY!!!!TIME FOR SOME RESPECT CAK OR SHOULD I CALL YOU THE ELITE OF KNOXVILLE OR JUST OVERRATED OF KNOXVILLE? PANTHERS ALL WAY :twisted:

blackcat, Let's put the brakes on for a minute and do little investigation. Based on the profile of blueangel51 he lives in Johnson City and is most active in Class AAA. I do not remember blueangel51 posting in too many other threads about CAK. Could it be that blueangel51 is a football fan and NOT a CAK fan?

I will tell you that both my children attend CAK and we do NOT look down on anyone or any football team.

I am sure both CAK and Stone will be ready for the game Friday night. Respect???? YOU GOT IT! Always have and always will.

One question to you....Overrated??? Is CAK overrated??? I don't know. All I can say is that we finished 10 and 2 last year with both losses to Alcoa and we are off to a 2 and 0 start. I am sure you already know this but I can't understand why you call CAK overrated. Please exclude myself and my family from any other name calling like "the elite of knoxville."

I wish you and Stone the very best Friday night. If you are coming to the game I would enjoy the chance to meet you and discuss this face to face.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU SIR ARE FULL OF CRAP AND TRY SPELL CHECK.WE LOVE OUR FOOTBALL TEAM AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE YOURS.I'M SO TIRED OF THE SO CALLED ELITE OF CAK LOOKING DOWN ON US.YOU BETTER BE READY!!!!TIME FOR SOME RESPECT CAK OR SHOULD I CALL YOU THE ELITE OF KNOXVILLE OR JUST OVERRATED OF KNOXVILLE? PANTHERS ALL WAY :twisted:

If you really need bulletin board material then be my guest, but blueangel is not a CAK fan. I believe I can safely say that whether it's good for Stone or not, their 2-0 start has gotten CAK's full attention. And while no CAK fan has taken a shot at Stone ....there is that "over-rated" comment you made about CAK. See you Friday night.

Easy there little tiger....lay off the roids. blueeagle is not a CAK guy/gal. I can promise that you guys on the plateau have the attention of CAK. enjoy the ride down, have a chick-fil-a sandwich, and enjoy some high school football.

Easy guys. Blueangel51 is actually a former jet who still has ties there. (hence the name Blueangel) you know the jets and they have a Navy Blue Angel plane outside their school. You're right he is a football fan but please don't take him as a stone fan. He's probably right, stone not ready to be in top tier of district just yet, but trying to get better just like everyone else. Look for them to be physical and sound maybe not as athletic as CAK. Cak tries to win the way they think best and stone tries to win the way they think best. Neither is necessarily right or wrong just different philosophies. Good luck to both- play clean and hard and both do what you do best.

Easy there little tiger....lay off the roids. blueeagle is not a CAK guy/gal. I can promise that you guys on the plateau have the attention of CAK. enjoy the ride down, have a chick-fil-a sandwich, and enjoy some high school football.

Not a CAK guy or gal, from Cumberland Co. I am a fan of both schools there, I lean heavily towards CCHS, but I have a lot of respect for and admire the coaches and players at both schools, especially since I played for many of your coaches when they were on the west end of the county. I also follow almost all the teams east of murfreesboro pretty closely. And Ron, you may not want to mention roids and stone. Kind of a touchy subject. They had a coach get fired and sued for selling them to a player last year. Cat, I hope I didn't misspell and words this time. God help me if I hit a "d" instead of a "g".

Easy guys. Blueangel51 is actually a former jet who still has ties there. (hence the name Blueangel) you know the jets and they have a Navy Blue Angel plane outside their school. You're right he is a football fan but please don't take him as a stone fan. He's probably right, stone not ready to be in top tier of district just yet, but trying to get better just like everyone else. Look for them to be physical and sound maybe not as athletic as CAK. Cak tries to win the way they think best and stone tries to win the way they think best. Neither is necessarily right or wrong just different philosophies. Good luck to both- play clean and hard and both do what you do best.

Very Observant (and accurate) :D

Very Observant (and accurate) :D

Well well now MR.Angel, you did get a reaction didn't you :roflol: You're probably grinning knowing how worked up you got good ol Blackcat. From the number of posts he's made looks like he probably hasn't learned to research a poster and find out who they really support before getting on here and blasting them erroniously. OR maybe he just doesnt care and likes posting before thinking. He may be sick of other schools looking down on Stone, but he is so far off base on suggesting that the CAK program, players, or their fans look down on anyone (much less a school we barely know anything about) that it really doesn't anger me at all. Just reminds me of a lot of the silly mistakes I have made along my journey. Mr. Blackcat, just calm down, realize no CAK fans are talking smack, come on up and support your Panthers and I'll buy you a grilled hamburger and some bananna pudding :hungry:

Well well now MR.Angel, you did get a reaction didn't you :roflol: You're probably grinning knowing how worked up you got good ol Blackcat. From the number of posts he's made looks like he probably hasn't learned to research a poster and find out who they really support before getting on here and blasting them erroniously. OR maybe he just doesnt care and likes posting before thinking. He may be sick of other schools looking down on Stone, but he is so far off base on suggesting that the CAK program, players, or their fans look down on anyone (much less a school we barely know anything about) that it really doesn't anger me at all. Just reminds me of a lot of the silly mistakes I have made along my journey. Mr. Blackcat, just calm down, realize no CAK fans are talking smack, come on up and support your Panthers and I'll buy you a grilled hamburger and some bananna pudding :hungry:

Yeah makes me all warm and fuzzy inside remembering how I talked on here after my first beer too. :roflol:

blackcat, Let's put the brakes on for a minute and do little investigation. Based on the profile of blueangel51 he lives in Johnson City and is most active in Class AAA. I do not remember blueangel51 posting in too many other threads about CAK. Could it be that blueangel51 is a football fan and NOT a CAK fan?

I will tell you that both my children attend CAK and we do NOT look down on anyone or any football team.

I am sure both CAK and Stone will be ready for the game Friday night. Respect???? YOU GOT IT! Always have and always will.

One question to you....Overrated??? Is CAK overrated??? I don't know. All I can say is that we finished 10 and 2 last year with both losses to Alcoa and we are off to a 2 and 0 start. I am sure you already know this but I can't understand why you call CAK overrated. Please exclude myself and my family from any other name calling like "the elite of knoxville."

I wish you and Stone the very best Friday night. If you are coming to the game I would enjoy the chance to meet you and discuss this face to face.

Couldnt've said it better myself. I take offense to your comments about "the elite of knoxville" and us looking down on you. chill out and come watch some high school football w/o any predetermined feelings of the people you'll meet at our school

cak should run away with this one if they play how they can play. regardless if they play their best are not though i see cak winning this cause i just don't see stone getting that much better. haha maybe if stone starts recruiting from that state champion girls wrestling team they could compete. haha those girls were more intense and athletic than any guy stone put out last year

cak should run away with this one if they play how they can play. regardless if they play their best are not though i see cak winning this cause i just don't see stone getting that much better. haha maybe if stone starts recruiting from that state champion girls wrestling team they could compete. haha those girls were more intense and athletic than any guy stone put out last year

Welcome to coacht CW. With only 1 post I really don't know who you are, but speculating just a bit, I'll say we miss you and hope you drop by to watch your buddies play whenever you get a chance. Our D looked incredible against OakRidge in a scrimmage, but they've struggled at times in the first 2 games (mental mistakes)getting 3 and outs. You're ol LB buddy has layed the wood to a couple of guys though, would have made you proud, but he didn't stand over them like you would have. :D