CAK vs Stone Memorial

FootballDad

just a few words- first footballdad great to see you again and your rite the puddin was great.i think the giant blow up thingy was a nice touch and in closing any of you doctors there at CAK would be able to sew my ### back on would be great.until next year wa luv

Edited by blackcat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS ONE GREAT COACH USE TO SAY-P-U-N-T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to CAK! Well coached football team. We will have to try to do some healing and prepare for next week. Oh yeah, I'm a little disappointed with the GIANT chicken snake that turned loose behind the visiting teams bleachers. But you know a country boy can survive!!!

i think that all the current positions on the o line have done a good job. (scrimages) and games. I believe the defense front does a good job and the only time that i have wondered was against West in the jamboree. My concern is not the o.l.or d.l., it is the defensive backfield. I havent seen much consistancy and am not sure how they will hold up against top calibar teams. I am sure #71 can fill in on the offense in case of injury, but am happy with the current line we have. Also, #71 brings a stronger presence to the defense and #67 at de would be nice. I would take a look at #45 again, he seems to have a strong deire to get back on the field. After the game tonight, we will feel better about defense but more experienced and stronger competition is on the way.

Shooter I think you hit the nail on the head, I think the D played well last night and so did the O, you are right the OL and DL are looking good the D backs did give up the long ball which is never good. Like you said 67 looks good at DE, 71 AND 75 both had a good game as well as 78 and 39 that seems to be a good rotation, I think that at times a team plays up to their competition or down to it and I think that Stone even though were beaten 55- 15 I think they were 2-0 for a reason and should finish strong. CAK has a great group of young men on this team that want to step it up and the coaching staff IMO is one of the best around and I think that as the year progresses they will only get better. Good luck to Stone the rest of the way and Go Warriors get ready for Carter

just a few words- first footballdad great to see you again and your rite the puddin was great.i think the giant blow up thingy was a nice touch and in closing any of you doctors there at CAK would be able to sew my ### back on would be great.until next year wa luv

Hope you were well treated while visiting our humble abode. Glad you liked the nanner pudding, our moms work hard to make that for each home game (seriously). Looks like your guys came out and played hard at the beginning of the game, just a little overmatched tonight. You needed the Warriors to help you out a bit but we didn't cooperate. Certainly an improvement for us from the previous games when we were running up over 100yds in penalties with several turnovers. Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the season and we'll see you on the plateau next season.

Congrats to CAK! Well coached football team. We will have to try to do some healing and prepare for next week. Oh yeah, I'm a little disappointed with the GIANT chicken snake that turned loose behind the visiting teams bleachers. But you know a country boy can survive!!!

PP, I waited for you at the stone beneath the cross from 7 -7:10 but missed you somehow. I'll have to pick up the tab at your place next year. Wow, I'm sorry I missed the GIANT chicken snake. He must of known it was Chickfila night. :D

Hope you were well treated while visiting our humble abode. Glad you liked the nanner pudding, our moms work hard to make that for each home game (seriously). Looks like your guys came out and played hard at the beginning of the game, just a little overmatched tonight. You needed the Warriors to help you out a bit but we didn't cooperate. Certainly an improvement for us from the previous games when we were running up over 100yds in penalties with several turnovers. Good luck to the Panthers the rest of the season and we'll see you on the plateau next season.

thank you footballdad i hope you and all of CAK have great year good luck!!!

Reflections of the game:

1)CAK started off a bit shaky again, O couldn't convert on a 4th down in scoring territory on first possession, D would put in 2 nice stops and then give up a 3rd down conversion, gave up a couple first downs before recovering a fumble

2)after the O got on track it was really all down hill from there, #2 looked sharp all night, both throwing and running, and zero interceptions, very nice game for #27 as well, receiving corp is very good.

3)after about the 2nd series(gave up a deep ball for TD) the D finally looked sharp and in sync, pretty much dominated the LOS.

4)kickoff coverage was excellent! but missed PATs and blocked punt were not so good

5)a couple stange plays, blocked punt picked up and advanced by O for a first down, and a safety on a kickoff

6)very good line play by the "big uglies" on both sides

7)no apparent serious injuries

8)very few penalites, maybe 30 yards

9)reserves got to play several series and looked pretty good overall, good job guys

Nice to play a complete ball game :thumb:

Congrats to the Warriors on a great game. It was great to see a complete game and see this team play pretty close to their ability. Penalties were kept in check and turnovers were eliminated. It was also good to see the first team take care of business so that some of the younger players were able to get some playing time.

While the offense took another step in the right direction, I was most impressed with the step that the defensive unit took. Stone is playing much better football this year, and for our ones to hold them to 7 points is very good. The one long TD given up was the only substantial play given up and I am very confident that the DB has tremendous potential and will only get better as the season progresses after being out all of last year. I believe the level of competition as a whole has gotten better each week so far, and I expect Carter next week to be another step up.

I thought CAK's DL did a great job against a pretty sizable OL for Stone. All in all, a great performance and very encouraging for the rest of the season.

Congrats to the Warriors on a great game. It was great to see a complete game and see this team play pretty close to their ability. Penalties were kept in check and turnovers were eliminated. It was also good to see the first team take care of business so that some of the younger players were able to get some playing time.

While the offense took another step in the right direction, I was most impressed with the step that the defensive unit took. Stone is playing much better football this year, and for our ones to hold them to 7 points is very good. The one long TD given up was the only substantial play given up and I am very confident that the DB has tremendous potential and will only get better as the season progresses after being out all of last year. I believe the level of competition as a whole has gotten better each week so far, and I expect Carter next week to be another step up.

I thought CAK's DL did a great job against a pretty sizable OL for Stone. All in all, a great performance and very encouraging for the rest of the season.

I'm liking the "positivity" :thumb: You know, it wasn't very long ago that the expectations from the CAK football team were not very high. Now, not only do we expect them to win, but we expect them to win in good fashion. The student body and others are beginning to show up and support the team. That tells me that we are building a solid football program. The coaches and players deserve a great deal of credit for working so hard. Congrats guys, keep winning "by the code". :thumb:

I'm liking the "positivity" :thumb: You know, it wasn't very long ago that the expectations from the CAK football team were not very high. Now, not only do we expect them to win, but we expect them to win in good fashion. The student body and others are beginning to show up and support the team. That tells me that we are building a solid football program. The coaches and players deserve a great deal of credit for working so hard. Congrats guys, keep winning "by the code". :thumb:

Nice shout out to the pre game prayer FB

Carter thread needs to get started soon....