Pioneersports

WC vs CC  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this one?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% with germxx, it is VERY sad to see one of these two teams have a chance at the playoffs. How do you think the yeams of old feel when they played .500 and didn't make the playoffs? TSSAA is about as sorry as Coffee Co. football!

I hope that you do not mean the boys are sorry. They get out there and do the best that they are taught. The program and the coaches may be sorry but the boys are far from it. It takes a lot of guts to get out there each and every day and know that each and every week people "supposedly fans" are gonna be bashing your team. As always the blame should fall at the top. The administration for allowing the coaching style to continue. Nunley has had enough years to prove himself. He wasnt an assistant all those years for nothing, but then again he wasnt a head coach all those years for a reason also.

I apologize, you are right "whodathunkit". I didn't mean for that to come out that way. When I said "TSSAA was as sorry as Coffee Co. Football", I was meaning the school and coaches. NEVER did I, or would I, say that about a player. The boys are only doing the best they can, or instructed to do. Since the instruction isn't there... well, enough said.

WC better get ready cause were fixing to whip that ***. We are more talented than Warren County. From what I have been hearing they are having issues of there own haveing to bench two senior wide recievers ( Glenn, Thrower). Tell your QB great job also 13 yds on the year is quite an accomplishment!

Also you can tell your little all American that we are gonna wear his *** out. Robinson won't be able to stand up after this game.

I think you will see a lot of younger guys for the rest of the year. The word is coach is building for the future with kids that want to work hard all the time, not just on Friday nights. This senior bunch may have gone undefeated in middle school but many of them and their parents think that should automatically make them great in high school. Unfortunately for them success doesn't come that easy. WC may take some lumps this year but it looks like it will good for the future of the program.

WC better get ready cause were fixing to whip that ***. We are more talented than Warren County. From what I have been hearing they are having issues of there own haveing to bench two senior wide recievers ( Glenn, Thrower). Tell your QB great job also 13 yds on the year is quite an accomplishment!

Also you can tell your little all American that we are gonna wear his *** out. Robinson won't be able to stand up after this game.

Thanks for the motivational material! Alot of smack talk from a someone that's 0-2. Robinson has never been wore out and ya'll sure won't do it!