District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

What’s funny is those who just don’t get it, who believe the only reason I post on certain topics is because I am bitter or have an axe to grind. And that somehow my personal experience should actually disqualify me from having an opinion because to express it is only sour grapes. Totally absurd! Is it possible since there are those who don’t like what I say, but can’t disprove it, can only resort to accusations of my motives in an attempt to discredit? The reality is that I have certain beliefs related to these areas, always have and always will. And it just so happens because of my past association, certain information comes to me and I choose not to stick my head in the sand because people will question my motives. The actual premise of healthy discussion or debate is to bring all the information to light so there can be a genuine pursuit of truth. Perhaps if there were more of a “righteous†outrage related to these areas in places where you’d think you could expect it, there wouldn’t be such a casual acceptance due to life just not being fair. I am glad that approach wasn’t always taken by great and courageous men and women of history. (Not to say that we all don’t appreciate sympathy.)

And the main reason for repetitiveness is so as not to let certain thoughts that are not true go unchallenged or to offer explanation. And even though the odds are people are going to believe what they want to believe regardless, doesn’t mean it is not worth the effort.

Understood, but this forum doesn't promote change, that I can see. It's just opinions, some truth, a lot of half-truths, a lot of outright misinformation. I'd say someone other than you would have to carry the banner in some other way than "Coacht" to get anything done. My bottom line is that it's sad to see what attracted us to CPA, sportswise, is taking a turn. D2 is coming their way!

Understood, but this forum doesn't promote change, that I can see. It's just opinions, some truth, a lot of half-truths, a lot of outright misinformation. I'd say someone other than you would have to carry the banner in some other way than "Coacht" to get anything done. My bottom line is that it's sad to see what attracted us to CPA, sportswise, is taking a turn. D2 is coming their way!

Coach Brooks, it is time to move on. I watched you coach and my kids have gone to CPA for the past 9 years. You were a nice guy but marginal coach. Change happens in all walks of life and if you were truly a Christian, you would put your faith more in the Lord and less on yourself. Clearly you are still embarrassed by your firing and still bitter. As for Sportsfreak, if you sent your kids to CPA so they could play sports, then you are clearly misguided in what the true basis of the school is which is a Christian based EDUCATION. I send my kids there so that the foundation of the bible will be engrained into their hearts and souls. CPA does a fantastic job at that. Sports and CPA are another avenue for kids to learn how to handle difficult situations in a fallen world through Christian based principles. CPA does that as well. If your kids are good enough to compete at the level of CPA sports in today's world, teach them to put their faith in God, work harder and compete. Remember Phil. 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ who give me strength. It is funny how people always want something for nothing and when they don't get it, they blame others. But hey, the devil is very good at what he does. Coach Brooks, shame on you for continuing your bitter battle.

As for Sportsfreak, if you sent your kids to CPA so they could play sports, then you are clearly misguided in what the true basis of the school is which is a Christian based EDUCATION. I send my kids there so that the foundation of the bible will be engrained into their hearts and souls. CPA does a fantastic job at that. Sports and CPA are another avenue for kids to learn how to handle difficult situations in a fallen world through Christian based principles. CPA does that as well. If your kids are good enough to compete at the level of CPA sports in today's world, teach them to put their faith in God, work harder and compete. Remember Phil. 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ who give me strength. It is funny how people always want something for nothing and when they don't get it, they blame others. But hey, the devil is very good at what he does. Coach Brooks, shame on you for continuing your bitter battle.

I said,"ONE OF THE REASONS we sent our kids to CPA..."; it was certainly not the main reason. Nevermind my kids; they worked hard and competed very well. That cry of bitterness you speak of just stirs the pot. Kbrks has good points, but the accusation of being bitter causes people to ignore his opinions. That's why I believe someone else should care the banner.

Coach Brooks, it is time to move on. I watched you coach and my kids have gone to CPA for the past 9 years. You were a nice guy but marginal coach. Change happens in all walks of life and if you were truly a Christian, you would put your faith more in the Lord and less on yourself. Clearly you are still embarrassed by your firing and still bitter. As for Sportsfreak, if you sent your kids to CPA so they could play sports, then you are clearly misguided in what the true basis of the school is which is a Christian based EDUCATION. I send my kids there so that the foundation of the bible will be engrained into their hearts and souls. CPA does a fantastic job at that. Sports and CPA are another avenue for kids to learn how to handle difficult situations in a fallen world through Christian based principles. CPA does that as well. If your kids are good enough to compete at the level of CPA sports in today's world, teach them to put their faith in God, work harder and compete. Remember Phil. 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ who give me strength. It is funny how people always want something for nothing and when they don't get it, they blame others. But hey, the devil is very good at what he does. Coach Brooks, shame on you for continuing your bitter battle.

As a CPA graduate, I am disappointed to see this. A CPA parent questioning the Christianity of another person on a public forum. Lots of CPA students read what is posted on here, is this the example you want to be setting? If I were kbrks, I probably wouldn't be posting on here, but that's me. He has every right to. And while I might take issue with some of what he has written on here, I still have respect for him as a former teacher and coach of mine. jett- it's easy to get on here, create a new profile, and sound off on whatever you feel needs to be said behind the safe anonymity of your computer screen, but sprinkling in a bible verse doesn't mask your hateful tone.

Edited by matt610