District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

Well i know that greenbrier had 2 of their better players transfer out but what do they have left. I know they got that big red head and another rumor going around is there is a boy last name Thacker that can flat out get with athletic ability. Outside of them two wat do they got.

agreed the Thacker kid can play...but I look to seeing if a senior or two can step up for GB.

hokiehokiehi15 i dont know if u a greenbrier fan but i got the opportunity to watch them play last year a couple of times. The biggest was the region 1st round against CPA. You say that they will be fine without Rhoten you are wrong. He took a breather early in the second quarter and returned in 30 seconds because the backup point guard made back to back turnovers so, dont tell me that will not hurt Greenbrier.

SoulSurvivor34, you funny, Bosnia 7ft. Yea rite, why dont you get on the phone and get 7-4 Sim Bhullar (CANADA) to come to Greenbrier aswell?

I don't have his phone number. But you know what, if i had it i might just give him a call and ask him if he would mind helping out the bobcats this year. :roflol:

Edited by soulsurvivor34

hokiehokiehi15 i dont know if u a greenbrier fan but i got the opportunity to watch them play last year a couple of times. The biggest was the region 1st round against CPA. You say that they will be fine without Rhoten you are wrong. He took a breather early in the second quarter and returned in 30 seconds because the backup point guard made back to back turnovers so, dont tell me that will not hurt Greenbrier.

Maybe the backup PG had a bad game? It happens to the best of them Mr. Nugget :roflolk: . I personally don't think itt will make a difference. The Sr's for the bobcats will step up and lead GB to a possible region berth. (Sycamore wins district)

Maybe the backup PG had a bad game? It happens to the best of them Mr. Nugget :roflolk: . I personally don't think itt will make a difference. The Sr's for the bobcats will step up and lead GB to a possible region berth. (Sycamore wins district)

your a joke. greenbriar doesnt have a chance. they might finish ahead of westmorland but other than that they wont beat anyone in that district. and white house will roll through it not sycamore. White house is just like scyamore accept better shooters and taller shooters. Yes sycamore is quicker but that wont matter with white house running that 1-3-1. coach spencer brought that to white house 4 years ago (the 5 seniors that white house has, their freshman year) so they have been running the 1-3-1 for a while and he brouht it from beech so you know they run it right. I dont see white house loosing a district game. They're non district schedule will prepare them for anything in their district. East lit, hume fogg, beech, owensborrow ky, franklin simpson, and some team from canada. greenbriar will struggle