District 9AA AND 10AA

papadoc

Great to see my white house home boys come out of the woodwork! The devils are returning alot of players that can play. tidwell, ward, layman, crouch, and hill should be the starters. at least three of those should be all-district at the end of the year. the question is who will step up after the starting five? gotta have some depth. the 6,7,and 8th players will be difference. white house will win the district. coach spencer knows he has a team this year that can go far in the tournament.

He's probably the only guy on y'alls bench that can hurt you.

The only 'true' blue devil is a Duke Blue Devil. :mrgreen:

Well this the second time this has been asked yet the same person on a different account. So, he is pretty good with a good shot and decent handles yet lacks athletic ability and decision making but is a good player overall.

If ya'll are talking about the guy from greenbriar, he cant even play this year but he can shoot really well

Well i know that greenbrier had 2 of their better players transfer out but what do they have left. I know they got that big red head and another rumor going around is there is a boy last name Thacker that can flat out get with athletic ability. Outside of them two wat do they got.

He's probably the only guy on y'alls bench that can hurt you.

The only 'true' blue devil is a Duke Blue Devil. :mrgreen:

Well, I seem to think he has done a pretty good job. You can hate all you want but he doesn't have his kids transferring on him. You must not know, his kids play hard and love to play for him. Let's just say you don't have any idea what's going on with his team or him.

5-sport dad, what was that about? Seems to me he must be doing something right. He won the District and was Coach of the year in District 9. If you were just joking I might get that but didn't come across as a joke.

As a fan of Coah K- true that! Duke will be fun to watch this year and next year. Coaching the USA team has helped Coach K over the last couple of years.

Well i know that greenbrier had 2 of their better players transfer out but what do they have left. I know they got that big red head and another rumor going around is there is a boy last name Thacker that can flat out get with athletic ability. Outside of them two wat do they got.

The Rhoten boy was not that big of a loss to the bobcats. He was good, but GB will do ok without him. Obviously Bradshaw leaving left GB in a hole, but they will climb out of it eventually...just give them some time :ugeek:

Edited by hokiehokiehi15